Before and After pics *56K beware

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
Ok...so i've had love/hate reviews...I've had ppl tell me it looks awesome, and a couple ppl said it looked like crap....what do ya'll think:shrug: and before anyone asks..they are black chrome saleen style wheels

Before
WhiteCobra005.jpg

WhiteCobra006.jpg

How it sits now..
Cobra002.jpg

Cobra003.jpg

Cobra004.jpg

Cobra008.jpg

Cobra009.jpg

Cobra007.jpg

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
thanks guys...i appreciate all the comments. As for the ppl who have said something..so far it's been 1 trans am owner and 2 mach 1 owners on another forum. The trans am guy said it looked gangster and he didn't like anything on it. The 2 mach 1 owners said the wheels looked out of place and the car really needed to be lowered. I tried telling them it has front and rear coilovers and I already scrape the torque arm on everything....i figured they were just haters:rolling:

As for the decal...yeah, I was hoping it would grow on me..I had one on my Roush and liked it, but this one didn't turn out like I had hoped....never know till you try:shrug:

The headlights are from stangmods.com. I liked them b/c I didn't want tinted due to visibility at night but still wanted something that "looked" darker than stock. So they carry the clear lenses with black background

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Looks really nice!

Only thing I see that I'd change is the polished tailpipes look out of place now with all the black. I'd probably dump the exhaust. And I'd probably try to find some centercaps that matched the wheels.

Overall though, looks great!

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
I was asking a few months ago if someone had the black chrome saleens and no one could come through. I went with the Chromes myself and glad i did as i feel it fits my car better. Yours is def different and unique as im sure you will not run into anyone with the same wheels in person. Myself I like the regular chrome better but it def looks killer on your car!

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
i think everyone knows im not a fan of black wheels, but they dont look bad on yours. i like it. sweet transformation!!

Users who are viewing this thread