Beer Challenge!

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
So, my dad challenged me and two friends to a drinking contest. He says we have to drink beer for beer with him. He's 38 years old 212 lbs, i'm 17 198 lbs, my friends are 17 168 lbs and 18 145 lbs. Hahaha. We were going to do a case war (I guess this is where you drink a case in one night). Wow, my dad I think is totally going to whoop the crap out of us. Bwuahahahahaha.

Also, to my knowledge, this is not illegal. In Wisconsin the drinking age is actually under 21 with the consent of your parents and with adult supervision. Therefore, we are able to drink with him. Woohoooo.

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
sounds like fun, wish my dad would offer to have a drinking contest with me. I'd whoop his a$$ :D

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Ripper said:
Hahaha ! Your about to get flamed. Good luck with the case war.

Flamed for what? KNOWing my dad is going to own all of us in a drinking match. Hahahaha, it will be fun, and what better way to start off the weekend?

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
My dad and I had a drinking war one night when there was a boring ass wedding that we had to goto. Figured free beer and lots of boredom. One of the fonder memories I had because my dad is usually the most subdued guy.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Any dad that challenges their son to such a war obviuosly KNOWS he has the upper hand.

He probably/surely is a TRAINED PROFFESSIONAL!!! :lol:

Be prepared to get pwned!!!

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Black2004Cobra said:
Any dad that challenges their son to such a war obviuosly KNOWS he has the upper hand.

He probably/surely is a TRAINED PROFFESSIONAL!!! :lol:

Be prepared to get pwned!!!

Most I have put away is 12 beers in 75 minutes. Needless to say, the rest of the night was a blur. We have to drink at his pace too.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
HAHA pretty cool dad. My parents would beat me if they knew I drank, and would never offer it to me! Now go whoop his ass at it!!

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
You should each get a case of bottles and get a beer bong going...Shotgun a bottle right in front of him and just go...come on dad whats taking so long...as you twist open another. Haha

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Let me get this straight...you :burn: and your 17 year old under age friend :burn: have been challenged to a beer drinking contest :beer: by your 38 year old father :burn: :nonono: . Has anyone informed your father :burn: that he just might make the evening news if word gets out about your little contest? Better yet has anyone informed you that your under age? :burn: :bash: and shouldn't be swillin brewskis down with your old man and posting the challenge on the internet :bash: :burn: .

Last edited:

TheMac

Greatest Ever
Established Member
it doesnt matter that hes under age....in Wisconsin you can drink with parental consent and supervision.

Anyway keep the ambulance on standby for the 145 pounder.

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
sharkall2003 said:
Also, to my knowledge, this is not illegal. In Wisconsin the drinking age is actually under 21 with the consent of your parents and with adult supervision. Therefore, we are able to drink with him. Woohoooo.

WRONG!! your dad can give YOU and only YOU the right to drink and it has to be in your own home under his supervision the entire time. and unless you want to f*ck your dad over you cant leave your house either. your dad cant give your friends the right to drink underage even with adult supervision. flame on! :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread