been waiting for you Kevin

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Then of course there's Zach. He started strong but here you can see he slipped to his usual ways and went a little off course.
jetsprint.jpg

Here is a shot of Kevin's R early on. He couldn't get the down force that Brian was producing, some kid stole Kev's wing and put it on his Hyundai Tiburon.
Lake_Race_1.JPG

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
If you guys remember on the commericail for the tiburon............. in small print is said "Do Not Drive Car Underwater"............. Guess they have to explain to ricers that thier cars dont actually float..............:D

Last edited:

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Brian and Kevin, I reccomend you don't let Zach drive your cars. I know he asked if he could. Here is a photo his Mom sent me of his day at the DMV to get his License.
junkcars.jpg

He was driving the Blue one.

kevin

Originally posted by tommylightning
Brian and Kevin, I reccomend you don't let Zach drive your cars. I know he asked if he could. Here is a photo his Mom sent me of his day at the DMV to get his License.
junkcars.jpg

He was driving the Blue one.

r u saying that if it has a wing, zack thinks it can fly?:D :D

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Zach I am truly appauled you missed the picture of Kevin. I thought you had a copy. Geez, Brian sent it to all of us.
chrismask.jpg

BTW I forgot how this whole thing got started anyway. Oh well at least were having fun, right?:-? :D :ud: :bash:

kevin

Originally posted by tommylightning
Zach I am truly appauled you missed the picture of Kevin. I thought you had a copy. Geez, Brian sent it to all of us.
chrismask.jpg

BTW I forgot how this whole thing got started anyway. Oh well at least were having fun, right?:-? :D :ud: :bash:

for those of you who know of the three kevin's...

this is the real me:D :D :D :shocked: :D :D

thanks "brian" for sharing.:ud:

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Here's one of Kevin #2...or is it #3 I dunno I'll guess one of them will have to fess up. I think we should move this to Smackdown I need more posts.:rolling:
Rally6a.jpg

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

for those of you who know of the three kevin's...

this is the real me:D :D :D :shocked: :D :D

thanks "brian" for sharing.:ud:

HEYYYY!!!!!! I have no part in this what so ever, so don't bring my name into this. :D

:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread