Been trying to get a hold of Billy at MSX in Turlock

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Anyone have any contact info. or an update as to what he is up to...I spoke with him a few months ago regarding a clutch install...tried to get him recently, and no response...

anyone know what's up?

Quik Z06

Established Member
He has been extremely busy, im sure he's not avoiding you. If you want PM me your contact info and I will pass it along to him. My car is at his shop right now getting a Kenne Bell installed, so im there a lot.

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
He has been extremely busy, im sure he's not avoiding you. If you want PM me your contact info and I will pass it along to him. My car is at his shop right now getting a Kenne Bell installed, so im there a lot.

Thanks for doing that. You have a PM from me.
Congrats on the KB install, and I look forward to having him work on my Stang in the next few weeks...(per Lightning Larry's advice).

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Yeah, if someone cant get a hold of Billy, You can PM QuikZO6, or Me. Im good friends with him, and can usually get a hold of him. He works WAY too hard, so hes busy alot.

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Update: Spoke with Billy today, and he seems like a really nice + knowledgable dude. I scheduled a tenative date to have my clutch/flywheel installed...Woot Woot! This will take place about three weeks from now.

Thanks to everyone who helped and responded...

Quik Z06

Established Member
Cool, glad we could help you out. If you need anything and cant get a hold of him feel free to PM.

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Cool, glad we could help you out. If you need anything and cant get a hold of him feel free to PM.

Thanks much for your help...

Maybe you can confirm that I have an appointment with him for Thursday October 12 at 8 AM...I tried calling him to confirm after our chat (on the phone), and he hasn't gotten back to me...

I'll try phoning him again on Monday...

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
It is confirmed for that day...You have a PM too.

right on...yeah he answered when I called the other day. sounds like a really nice dude...

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Billy is a really nice guy, and knows his Fords. Hes done almost all the work(Mostly minor) on my truck, hes even done most of my Warranty work at Ford, and hes going to help me do a 4 valve conversion on my L.

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
Billy is a really nice guy, and knows his Fords. Hes done almost all the work(Mostly minor) on my truck, hes even done most of my Warranty work at Ford, and hes going to help me do a 4 valve conversion on my L.

yeah, sounds like a very thorough guy. That's what I like. I let very few individuals touch my car...besides me. I can't wait for Billy to install the Mcleod/Fidanza set-up in my car. :lol:

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
I tried to mapquest Billy's shop, but to no avail.
Anyone have directions to MSX from San Francisco or even Hayward?

Quik Z06

Established Member
Hey whats up? Well when you get close to your appt date give me a call at 209-607-6524 and I will give you detailed directions. He should be at his new shop by then so it will be different directions than the address you probably have. Its very easy to get to if you come down Hwy 99. But its still a couple weeks out so like I said just give me a call a couple days before and I'd be happy to help you out. TTYL

Pete

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Hey whats up? Well when you get close to your appt date give me a call at 209-607-6524 and I will give you detailed directions. He should be at his new shop by then so it will be different directions than the address you probably have. Its very easy to get to if you come down Hwy 99. But its still a couple weeks out so like I said just give me a call a couple days before and I'd be happy to help you out. TTYL

Pete

Thanks again, Pete. Yeah, Oct 12 is the scheduled date, so I'll be in touch with you a few days before then. Any good times to call?

PM me with the info if you want...

-matt

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
mf150 said:
Thanks again, Pete. Yeah, Oct 12 is the scheduled date, so I'll be in touch with you a few days before then. Any good times to call?

PM me with the info if you want...

-matt

Looks like the rescheduled date is 10/24/06...see you guys then...

btw, is it highway 5 north or south..comming from 580?

Quik Z06

Established Member
I-580 E becomes I-5 S, that's what you take. You can always hit me up on the way down if you have any "directional issues" :D

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
I-580 E becomes I-5 S, that's what you take. You can always hit me up on the way down if you have any "directional issues" :D

I got the inside scoop for directions....WERD! See you guys next Tuesday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread