Been Scammed or A Victim of Fraud?

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
I have always tried to be as cautious as possible with my money and personnel information. But these scammers are creative. I feel that whatever you do is sometimes never enough. I have done the search function but would like more information on additional things to look out for. Please share any personal stories on how you or someone you know has been taken advantage of. If you can give any examples of what to look for would be helpful. Thanks

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
It is really simple, if someone solicites you and wants your personal info, it is a scam. If someone is selling something you want to buy and the deal is "too good" it is probably a scam. If you are selling something and someone wants to buy it without negotiating a price and without seeing the item, it is a scam.

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
+1, just make sure you get all the details before you proceed. If anything seems fishy at all than make sure they can clear it up or dont move forward with the deal.

Ltd10th03cobra

3.4 Whipple Crusher 22psi
Established Member
Its a scam if someone insist on paying you more than what you are asking and then ask you to refund the rest to a unknown person or entity. The initial payment is almost all the time a check.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread