Been on a whale watch?

Brad

Banned
What do you guys think about whale watching? I have not been in like 15 years and I only remember going because I was forced by Mom. Yesterday my GF said, "I've always wanted to go," so I decided to take her. Anyway I’m 25 now; I’ve come to the conclusion whales would just be better off being hunted over being, “viewed,” here is my rational. These gentle giants are out there trying to feed and chill, and then on the horizon they see a fleet of 100 foot turbo diesel yachts come barreling down on them. The whale dives, then pops up, the boats go full throttle, catch up, and then surround the whale. This goes on for several hours before the next shift of assh0le whale watchers pop up and ruin the whale’s day. This one whale we followed looked like it was pissed and just wanted to get away, the whale watch narrator was saying something like, “generally when they move like this it means they feel threatened, we just keep our distance along side of it.” Moron, get a real job and leave this whale alone, it doesn’t like you or the filthy diesel fuel you spew. I’m never going again!!! Boycott the whale watch!!!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Brad said:
diesel fumes hurt skinny chicks too, but thats neither here nor there.
But we don't call skinny chicks whales.

Last edited by a moderator:

CobraTone

Established Member
I've been once. Saw a few minke (sp?) whales. They didn't seem like they gived a crap that we were there.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
BAFMustangGT said:
I went on one and will never do it again. Im glad school paid for it...
Don't worry you could live in a big city like Boston and do more to destroy the environment in a day than all the whale boat traffic in a year.

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
Sydney now sees several whales each year come right into the harbour and swim around at their leisure. It's pretty amazing that despite all of the boat traffic on a daily basis, they still come in and frollick around.

Causes a headache for the harbour authority though. Between updating the ferries and the pilot boats guiding the container ships, and keeping the public at a safe distance, they somehow manage to give the whales enough room no matter where they want to go.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
bloK said:
i dont like watching fat girls, you guys are sick
Jigglie fat chicks are hot especially when having hot sex in a dimly lit room, the shadows are amazing!

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
I'm with Bill Engvall on this whole subject. I'm not paying good money to go out and get excited about a whale sneezing on me. :kaboom:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Went Whale watching on my trip to Alaska, very cool. We watched a claf and its mother sleep for a while (wish we could have seen more) and then had to leave, it was really cool cause we didnt wake them up. We were the only boat out that I saw.

Users who are viewing this thread