Been Awhile...Lovin my Mustangs...Back In An All Original 2003 Cobra Convertible with Only 6k miles

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Thanks...just plan to keep it as is and preserve it best I can. Not changing a thing. Kind of like my time machine ..lol

Awesome plan! Leave it stock. Too many people modify these cars (including me), but stock is where it's at. I modified my coupe visually, but my Vert will stay as stock as I can keep it (bought it with an CAI and aftermarket H/E). Other than that it's stock........... Well, except for the exhaust :D...........

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Great find and beautiful car! Both cars, actually.

Quick question-- if you had to choose between the gt350 and cobra, which would you go with? I keep seeing the gt350's and man they are calling to me. I'm afraid to test drive one on the off chance I'd start to consider selling the cobra for one...

Lets just say...I wouldnt give up owning a Terminator for a GT350 ....but if you can own both...the GT350 is a wicked badass road racing screaming machine. Still hard to get use to shift at 8,250 rpms.

Congrats, Harry! Nice to hear you're back in a 2003 Cobra. Your plan to keep it stock is good, especially since you already have a GT-350 to satisfy your need for speed. ;) Enjoy, my friend!

Thanks buddy....I love them both big time and as you figured out..this 03 has been stock and mint so long..no way am I touching it..been there..done that many times...lol...and the GT350 is so much fun to drive. One car you never want to stop driving.

HotRodHarry

Established Member
Awesome plan! Leave it stock. Too many people modify these cars (including me), but stock is where it's at. I modified my coupe visually, but my Vert will stay as stock as I can keep it (bought it with an CAI and aftermarket H/E). Other than that it's stock........... Well, except for the exhaust :D...........

Thank you....and man..I hear ya...this cobra is so freakin quiet...lol..but I have to leave it. Even the air intake silencer is in the fender...can barely hear it has a supercharger from inside the car.

HotRodHarry

Established Member
Is this the one from Montana or somewhere close out there?
No....was in a private collection in Maine ....use to sponsor Dale Jarrett in Nascar back in 2003.... purchased at Dale Jarrett Ford in North Carolina back in 2003...now Cross Roads

stangfreak

Established Member
Harry holy shit your back! I'm venomous johns friend and jimmy v. also moderator on svtsnake. Damn nice find. Glad to see you back!!

HotRodHarry

Established Member
Harry holy shit your back! I'm venomous johns friend and jimmy v. also moderator on svtsnake. Damn nice find. Glad to see you back!!
Hey buddy!!! ...time is flyin! Man..we sure had some fun with these cars back in the day....great times. Thank you ... Wasn't even looking...had to have it!!

stangfreak

Established Member
Hey buddy!!! ...time is flyin! Man..we sure had some fun with these cars back in the day....great times. Thank you ... Wasn't even looking...had to have it!!

yea time flew. we had a blast with these cars. we were lucky to have owned the cobra when they first came out. I remember taking the cobra out to local spots and it created such a scene. I was like, um ok, there are two vipers parked next to me yet they are all next to my cobra lol.

I still own my car. The memories I have built with it, are priceless. Its like a time capsule. I can tell you when I did mod x, the year, eveything haha.

Arguing over which pulley combo is the best, kb vs whipple, the works blower that was supposed to come out in "two weeks" (never happened) to the lectures jimmy vacarro gave me on not going down the slippery slope.....all amazing memories. I have seen these cars evolve. I have modded this car as parts progressed and new stuff came along.

Keep that terminator harry!!

Users who are viewing this thread