Been awhile and a few mustangs have come and gone

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Well it has been awhile and I have had the luck to own a few mustangs since I last was on these pages with my 04 mach 1. I did just snag an 01 cobra and I am happy to have it. Seems slower than the 05 I had but I hope a new mid pipe, cat back and JLT intake on their way will fix that. Sure a tune will follow then I hope it will have the punch my 05 had. Hope to get to know you guys again. :beer:

Mach&Roll

Established Member
How in the heck do I get pictures up I would like to get a fell for what you guys think of the deal I got and the car I got.

Mach&Roll

Established Member

Think I might have figured it out to bad I posted a ton below this. thanks for the help guys. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Think I have done something wrong pic is small. Might just post the link to Mach1registry so much easier and it is pretty late things are not clicking. Just wanted to show off my cobra.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
imageshack is crap. Use photobucket.com

Upload your pictures and use the img code and just paste it here.

Congrats on the new car.

And an 05 GT should be in the same class as an 01 cobra performance wise. Get some pics up.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Lmao, I always use imageshack. I've had nothing but problems with photobucket. On top of that whenever you're searching/looking at old threads it's always photobucket images that no longer show up...

71catruck

Established Member
It was a small pic but love these cars in red. Idk my gf has a 08 cal special gt and I beat it every time and have raced other gt's to. But when I drive it it feels a lot faster than my car.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
url]

Hope this works.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Ok there is a larger picture not sure how to get it to show up in the thread but I am sure I can figure it out. Thanks for the help guys. Oh the car only has 47k miles or so.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
here is one more. Has the clear bra on the front and behind the rear tire because it is wider than stock.

cobra3d.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread