Been a while...

SexyMach1

Girls Do it Better
Established Member
No car or job? Oh my you belong in Michigan. I do not know you but that is unfortunate.

You did not crash the car into your place of employment did you?

In these tough times you can benefit from the support provided by the magnificent members of this glorious online community.

I have a car and a job. lol Just two different ones than I started with...I work at Red Lobster as a server while I'm not in school...and I'm driving my v6 mustang that was a "back-up car":dw:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I have a car and a job. lol Just two different ones than I started with...I work at Red Lobster as a server while I'm not in school...and I'm driving my v6 mustang that was a "back-up car":dw:

Driving School? :shrug:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member

WOW, your other job must have been truly terrible if you make more as a part time waitress! Of course, I bet tips help.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
wreck.jpg

vVmbDWseN4q9tvoomdiTDc74_400.gif

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
My buddy works as a server for red lobster and he pulls at least 200 a night in tips sometimes double that if he works all day,

that isnt bad money at all, especially in school

SexyMach1

Girls Do it Better
Established Member
My buddy works as a server for red lobster and he pulls at least 200 a night in tips sometimes double that if he works all day,

that isnt bad money at all, especially in school

It is certainly true...the job I quit was a day job, as is my school, so I had no choice but to quit...and I worked at a bank...so the money was terrible!

I love going to Red Lobster, their customer service is always top notch in our experiences.

Glad to hear that:beer:

It is not easy going back to school...hang in there.

Thanks, I'm still young...lol Only 20, but yes it is hard to go back after being out of it for a yr...I went to tech for a yr right out of high school but I couldn't really make up my mind on what I wanted my career choice to be...

Any one else notice that the hood actually bent and didn't just splinter or separate. never seen and smc hood do that before.:shrug:

YES! It was very weird, it splintered on the underneath side of the hood, :eek:but not a lot... and yes, it looks wicked as they don't usually bend like mine did

RCMPSVT

Established Member
My Gf drives my SB terminator and gets chased by all the 5.0's for blocks until she drops the hammer bye bye

Users who are viewing this thread