url]

cimg3184.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

cimg3178.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BHARRIS

FoMoCo
Established Member
''The hotness... I used to run the same set-up, only with 295/55/15 MT's in the rear...''

''That looks real good!! Clean car man''

thanks guys

Last edited:

busarich

Established Member
I have those tires on 8" race stars. I haven't put them on yet. Do they stick out how do those tires hook up.

BHARRIS

FoMoCo
Established Member
I have those tires on 8" race stars. I haven't put them on yet. Do they stick out how do those tires hook up.

mine are on 10'' and they dont stick out at all i was actually suprised when i jacked up the left front tucked under the fender nicly.... i have 4.30s and with the stock tires it would spin trough 4th now it will spin about the first 10 feet and hook like hell the rest (with no burnout)... i also have a good bit of suspension work

busarich

Established Member
mine are on 10'' and they dont stick out at all i was actually suprised when i jacked up the left front tucked under the fender nicly.... i have 4.30s and with the stock tires it would spin trough 4th now it will spin about the first 10 feet and hook like hell the rest (with no burnout)... i also have a good bit of suspension work

Nice. Good info. Car looks great

Pred_mech

Established Member
That looks sick! I went with darkstars, but man the polished look good! I hope mine looks that good. Are those the MH fronts?

Users who are viewing this thread