Bedroom horror stories?

04 Redline

Established Member
Once when I was 17, me and my gf at the time we doing it at her house. After we finished, I made the mistake of throwing out the condom in the toilet, and flushed it. Well, it didn't go down all the way apparently. An hour later, we (us and her parents) were eating dinner at their dining room table, and her damn dog comes prancing in with the rubber hanging in his mouth! She turned red, I turned white, and nothing was said for 2 minutes. It was a little wierd for about a week, but things were fine after that as I always hung out with her dad working on thier house, or changing oil. Please share some stories!

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
That is the exact same way my mom found out I was banging my girlfriend when I was 16. Except I put the evidence in the garbage can, and he brought it into the living room violently shaking it around...

That sucked. Big Time.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
My friend flushed his down the toilet after he did it with his girl and their dad was fixing the septic tank and found it. He freaked out pretty bad. LOL

Last edited:

RidnRodsLightng

Established Member
Hubby and my first time: (this is at my house by the way, not mommy and daddy's)

Both of us - little nervous, getting in my bed.....getting in the groove, in the middle.....
"HARK HARK HARK HARK"....
my thoughts (oh dear GOD not the cat)...
"HARK HARK HARK"....
my thoughts (where is that sound coming from?? oh no...his pants!!)...
"HARK HARK BBLLLAAHHHH"

Poor Aaron was thinking WTF?? the whole time thru the process, i knew....aahhh the embarassment!

UCBeau

4th of july party..my ex and i are going at it on her bedroom floor. outside, her neighbors and family all gathered for a huge party and bbq. people splashing in the pool and the such. we accidentally left the windows open but the blinds down..still..that sucked.

what was worse was right when i was tagging her doggy style, BANG BANG BANG her dad (slightly drunk) is pounding on the door asking "is everything all right in there?"

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
When I was 16 my gf and I played around alot but never had intercourse. She was a virgin and was afraid. She finally did decide, with determination, that she wanted to have sex with me. She announced this to me and we made plans.

We picked a night when my parents were going to be out of the house. We parked around back and went to my room. We laid on the bed made out for a little while, we eased her pants down to her knees and were doing some heavy petting. Suddenly, we heard foot steps approaching up the hall!!!

My gf did the most amazing thing I think I have ever seen! In one motion she jumped from the bed into mid air, yanked her pants all the way up, and had them completely zipped and buttoned before her feet hit the floor. And at just the moment she landed on the floor, in walked my mother! I have no doubt that the looks on our faces gave away the whole story. If not, the rather large bulge in the front of my pants certainly did!

The incident so scared my gf that we never did have sex.... until many many years later. :)

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
RidnRodsLightng said:
Hubby and my first time: (this is at my house by the way, not mommy and daddy's)

Both of us - little nervous, getting in my bed.....getting in the groove, in the middle.....
"HARK HARK HARK HARK"....
my thoughts (oh dear GOD not the cat)...
"HARK HARK HARK"....
my thoughts (where is that sound coming from?? oh no...his pants!!)...
"HARK HARK BBLLLAAHHHH"

Poor Aaron was thinking WTF?? the whole time thru the process, i knew....aahhh the embarassment!

i DON'T GET THIS ONE??? :shrug:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
My story....

I went up to ohio with my g/f to visit her family. We drove up and we got to her mom's house and nobody was home. So we went in (out in the sticks nobody locks their doors) and sat down and watched some TV. We called them and she said she was about 30 mins away. My g/f decided it was a good time to give me head and she started to go at it. I guess time flew by and right as I was getting close her mom walked in and I panicked and pulled her head down making her gag and vomit as I got my nut. So here she is throwing up on my crotch and her mom's leather sofa while I jizzed.

Her mom laughed soo hard she fell over and she walked back outside and we could hear her laughing.

It was embarassing. Thank god it was leather and not cloth. It was very easy to clean up.

I'm still not allowed to sit on that couch to this day...

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
About a month and a half ago I spent the night at my gf's house. It was about 8 or so in the morning. We started to fool around and we started going at it. Well after a few minutes her mom barged in her room to tell her something and she saw her innocent daughter with her legs over my shoulders getting nailed. The only thing that I could manage to say was "uh.." Her mom slammed the door and started yelling at us to get dressed and get the **** out there so she could talk to us. That was fun.

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
66speed said:
About a month and a half ago I spent the night at my gf's house. It was about 8 or so in the morning. We started to fool around and we started going at it. Well after a few minutes her mom barged in her room to tell her something and she saw her innocent daughter with her legs over my shoulders getting nailed. The only thing that I could manage to say was "uh.." Her mom slammed the door and started yelling at us to get dressed and get the **** out there so she could talk to us. That was fun.

Thats AWSOME!!!!

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
My story....

I went up to ohio with my g/f to visit her family. We drove up and we got to her mom's house and nobody was home. So we went in (out in the sticks nobody locks their doors) and sat down and watched some TV. We called them and she said she was about 30 mins away. My g/f decided it was a good time to give me head and she started to go at it. I guess time flew by and right as I was getting close her mom walked in and I panicked and pulled her head down making her gag and vomit as I got my nut. So here she is throwing up on my crotch and her mom's leather sofa while I jizzed.

Her mom laughed soo hard she fell over and she walked back outside and we could hear her laughing.

It was embarassing. Thank god it was leather and not cloth. It was very easy to clean up.

I'm still not allowed to sit on that couch to this day...

:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2004 Culebra

Established Member
Those are great!!! lmao

Fortunately I do not have any emabarassing moments like that. That last time someone walked in on me I was getting head from some chick that I used to bang for fun, the ones that walked in where my boy and his girl that I hooked him up with that same day.

After they walked in on me and the chick all we did was swap chicks and I got to bang the girl that I hooked him up with and he banged the one that I had already banged as well... It was a good nite... :rockon:

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Banged a girl on the beach
let me tell you, it's a romantic idea, but sand gets EVERYWHERE, and it HURTS
she came back and was in so much pain, and her parents asked if everything was alright.
left sand all over my car
my buddy had sex in the front seat of his parent's car once, cold night, next morning his dad came in raging about the frozen protein on the dashboard of the car

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I've been walked in on a time or two by my mom with my ex but we were under the covers thank God and she didn't say anything. Probably the most embarrasing moment in the bed room happened with the same ex. I'm sure everyone is gonna love this because it is a PIIHB story. I finally talked her into letting me PIIHB. I didn't have any lube handy so I figured what the hell I'll be easy so I applied some spit. Well I started putting it in and things were going okay then I went to put some more in and she starts freakin out and is like get off and she starts having a freakin siezure. :uh oh: It was real sketchy. It didn't last but for like thirty seconds. It was pretty scary. Needless to say i didn't get to PIIHB ever again. It turned out pretty funny because we broke up shortly there after and she told one of her friends and she told everyone at school. We laughed about that shit for half of my senior year. I'm glad I didn't have to call an ambulance. "Uh yeah my naked girlfriend just had a seizure, um yeah I was PIIHB and she flipped out on me"

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
cobra_4 said:
I've been walked in on a time or two by my mom with my ex but we were under the covers thank God and she didn't say anything. Probably the most embarrasing moment in the bed room happened with the same ex. I'm sure everyone is gonna love this because it is a PIIHB story. I finally talked her into letting me PIIHB. I didn't have any lube handy so I figured what the hell I'll be easy so I applied some spit. Well I started putting it in and things were going okay then I went to put some more in and she starts freakin out and is like get off and she starts having a freakin siezure. :uh oh: It was real sketchy. It didn't last but for like thirty seconds. It was pretty scary. Needless to say i didn't get to PIIHB ever again. It turned out pretty funny because we broke up shortly there after and she told one of her friends and she told everyone at school. We laughed about that shit for half of my senior year. I'm glad I didn't have to call an ambulance. "Uh yeah my naked girlfriend just had a seizure, um yeah I was PIIHB and she flipped out on me"

bahahaha
the hell?

Users who are viewing this thread