Beautiful Yellow Terminator I-5 South w/ SVTOA license frame

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Unfortunately I was in my Honda so it was hard to get the attention of the driver but it was heading south on I-5 from Burlington with an SVTOA license frame on Tuesday evening and I am guessing he was heading to the SVTOA meeting in Bothell. I love yellow and it sure looks good on a Cobra.

I know there are a couple members on here that belong to the local SVT association and can confirm if you know this guy. I will try to post my phone pic of the car tomorrow.

Cheers.:burnout:

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
I passed you on top of the hill after the La Conner exit before Stanwood. I was in the fast lane in a white Honda Accord and I saw the passenger look over at me (must have been you) but the driver didn't. I was heading back to Arlington from Burlington and you got on I5 about 4 cars before me.
Wow, that is a beautiful car. I wish I could come to the meetings but have a meeting every Tues night. :(
Is your Dad a member here too?
Hope to meet you this summer sometime.
Jeremy

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Yeah, I remember seeing you passing us just before the top of the hill. You just glanced over and kept on speeding away :D

Did you see the oxford white terminator heading northbound? Any idea who that was?

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
ShadowFist said:
Did you see the oxford white terminator heading northbound? Any idea who that was?

That would have been me on my way to a family dinner in Bellingham. WAY too nice of a day to keep the Cobra in the garage.....

Had 3 NICE "encounters" there and back.... :)

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
I didn't see saleen09's car but I did see what I thought was a GT 500. It could have been a fake but I saw it too late to see the front grill.

I never seem to be in my Cobra when I see opportunities to have "encounters". :-D

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
03CobraVertGrey said:
I never seem to be in my Cobra when I see opportunities to have "encounters". :-D

I hear you on this. My company car is a VW Bug and my daily is a 93 4 cylinder stang so I HEAR this 100%!

Tylerb59

Established Member
I saw a Torch Red 03/04 Convertible in Sumner this weekend.

It had a bunch of Betty Boop vinyl on the rear, along with the owner's name on the spoiler, custom license plate and purple pin striping all over the side of the car.

It was ... awesome. :p

Users who are viewing this thread