Beautiful women in the military

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
Not just USA, but the world over! This almost makes me want to reenlist.

http://www.irandefence.net/showthread.php?t=29
patriot.gif

mustangmach04

Banned
wow that blonde usmc is butch, damn they must stay really stay in shape. I hope her boyfriend is bigger unless she is the boyfriend. No offense to anyone, just trying to make a joke.

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
vertcobra99 said:
so where were all these beautiful women you were talking about? lol

+1.. reminds me of that quote from the movie Four Brothers

"They military went co-ed.. they got girls now"

"Yeah, but I bet most of those girls look like guys"

"Not after 6 months they don't."

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
Are you guys blind!? Check out the first chick from Croatia (bout half way down the page). She's freakin' hot!!! She's wearing a cool hat thingy too!

Last edited:

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Damn I'm starting to LIKE GERMANY A LOT!! Those blondes Holy Molly!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look like they came staight from a beauty contest. (the one in the sweat suit) WOW and the one blonde from sweden......... The first russian girl is ugly, but the one from croatia!! I don't think she's in the miltary, just because she's holding an ak or something doesn't mean that shes in the military.. what kind of job would she be doing in the military?!?! senior advisor?!

Last edited:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
:lol: at the croatian!!! I bet her tits always get in the way when she laces up her boots in the morning :lol1:

DCAN87

Established Member
tristateZ28Lt1 said:
Damn I'm starting to LIKE GERMANY A LOT!! Those blondes Holy Molly!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look like they came staight from a beauty contest. (the one in the sweat suit) WOW and the one blonde from sweden......... The first russian girl is ugly, but the one from croatia!! I don't think she's in the miltary, just because she's holding an ak or something doesn't mean that shes in the military.. what kind of job would she be doing in the military?!?! senior advisor?!
My thoughts exactally. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread