Beautiful Motorcycle Kill

captainphat

Established Member
So today i'm pulling up to a red light and this clown ona brand new suzuki gsxr 600 looks back at me and waves for me to come up. well there was a car in front of me so he let me get in front of him(he wouldn't have if he would have known what he was about to tote). so we get around the cars and he gets in the lane beside me and we take off. by the time i hit second i was already dusting his as# and at third he just slowed down. the next light turned red and he pulled up shook his head and thumbs upped, so i gave him one back. bike owners never underestimate the mighty terminator.

captainphat

Established Member
my mods are full flowmaster exhaust with no cats, 2.8 inch puley with custom diablosport tune from rpm, mac 95mm straight shot air flow system, 100 mm auxillary idler pulley, and 100 shot wet nitrous express kit. but this race was with the tune off and no shot of nitrous and a worn out stock clutch. i have a great pick of the litter cobra, it has run 11.01 on the bad clutch

BadAzztt

Established Member
That must have been one piss poor rider.

I could see you getting him up top but no way you should have gotten him in the lower gears. GSXR 600's run 10's STOCK. Up top they run out of steam FAST but they are quite quick out of the hole.

captainphat

Established Member
regardless of what you think he got his ass waxed, oh and this is a ten second car just so you know with a best of 1.57 60' time.

sic04svt

mike jones said:
regardless of what you think he got his ass waxed, oh and this is a ten second car just so you know with a best of 1.57 60' time.
It's just a 600 dude, take it easy. Beat a Busa, GXSR 1000, or a R-1 and then get crazy :shrug: I think he just could ride it.

captainphat

Established Member
i doubt very seriously if ill beat a bike that'll go over 200 mph and about 90 in first gear, but that wasnt even the point if you didnt want to compliment the kill stay your ass off the post.i dont come on to a post you make and tell you to go beat a mclaren or something so next time slow down on your bottle of hatorade just because you have a bike because guess what i love bikes and it is amazing to be able to hang with one. and its i think he just "couldn't ride it". nice grammar

drhyed

Established Member
10 sec. car or not the squid on the bike just didnt know how to ride very well... id say 70% of sport bike riders ride way over there heads so beating one on the street isnt very impressive to me

captainphat

Established Member
i reckon that would be about the same as beating a wrx sti by over 10 car lengths in the quarter wasnt impressive to me either, but whos counting

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
mike jones said:
my mods are full flowmaster exhaust with no cats, 2.8 inch puley with custom diablosport tune from rpm, mac 95mm straight shot air flow system, 100 mm auxillary idler pulley, and 100 shot wet nitrous express kit. but this race was with the tune off and no shot of nitrous and a worn out stock clutch. i have a great pick of the litter cobra, it has run 11.01 on the bad clutch
right, so you took the tune off and ran your 2.8 pullied cobra on a stock tune.

let me guess, your blower wasn't on either, and you were in reverse, and you were drinking a latte, and this and that and whatever.

how do you run 11.01 on a clutch that slips. if it slips all that mad powaz ain't going to the wheels paco.

basically, either you are lying, or he wasn't on it.

BLUBLLS

mike jones said:

Yes, your car prob is, but even you stated that your tune was "off" and you were not using nitrous. He could not ride :thumbsup:

BLUBLLS

mike jones said:
i doubt very seriously if ill beat a bike that'll go over 200 mph and about 90 in first gear, but that wasnt even the point if you didnt want to compliment the kill stay your ass off the post.i dont come on to a post you make and tell you to go beat a mclaren or something so next time slow down on your bottle of hatorade just because you have a bike because guess what i love bikes and it is amazing to be able to hang with one. and its i think he just "couldn't ride it". nice grammar

A new liter bike would still beat a MClaren in the 1/4 if it was ridden to it's potential :D :kaboom:

captainphat

Established Member
i have no need to lie about a stupid ass bike rider who got waxed, and just for the record i never use the nitrous on the street and i ride at all times on the street with the stock performance tune on, i turn the custom tune on at the track. the 11.01 was with the 100 shot of nitrous and the tune on but the clutch has been bad for about 6 months or longer

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
good kill. regardless of whether or not he knew how to ride his bike, he waved the driver up to race him, and went out of his way to race a car. who cares if he didn't know how to race his bike, who cares if he backed off, he came out looking for a race and got his ass whooped, and that's all that counts in my opinion.

BLUBLLS

I was going to say congrats on teh kill, but you make it sound like your CAR beat his BIKE...it did not. You drove your vehicle better than he rode his. You really can't deny this

Users who are viewing this thread