Beautiful Custom Painted 97 Drop Top GT

Carnes657

Established Member
http://bgky.craigslist.org/cto/3332120832.html

I have a 1997 Mustang Gt Convertible for sale 104 k miles, 4.6 sohc, 5spd car has been in the family for over 9 years so i know all about this car. Car does have a rebuilt title but was fixed by an ase and icar certified ford body technician and the color was changed to Sunset Pearl Metallic car was hit in the passenger side quarter a brand new rear end was put in the car and fixed with all ford parts by a ford technician as stated above has new drivers side airbag, and a passenger bag can be put in upon request i just left the bag delete in it, its a beautiful car with a redish tint until the sun hits it, then it is a beautiful orange pearl color; now for the goodies. Car has eibach lowering springs, sway bars, and caster camber plates, classic design concepts styling bar with 3rd brake light, two tone tan and black interior, polished cobra rs (will come with new center caps someone at work stole mine two weeks ago, tubular chassis brace, catted h-pipe w/ flowmaster mufflers dumped, like new kumho ecsta tires, short throw shifter, white face gauges, inner fender cold air intake, paint matched strut tower brace, cervinis ram air hood, new chrome headlights/corner lights, speedcal under console in front of shifter, car is geared high so it gets great mpgs and makes a great cruising car, plus has plenty of go when needed. Car is definitely a head turner also has a custom chin spoiler, and ford center emblem, new brakes, new plugs and wire. I am sure i am forgetting some things as well, you wont find another car like this, rides and drives as good as new. Call 270-286-4906 or text any time ask for jeremy 270-246-0726 text is the easiest way to get ahold of me due to i work 3rd shift or email me at [email protected] for more info and pics, I have a miniature fortune in this car just seeing what was out there, would love to do some trading on a 99 up lightning, or supercharged stang

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread