FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Price drop 11,000.

upudunu4.jpg

Last edited:

krawlin88

Established Member
Well guys I was the one that purchased this Super Clean 1998 Cobra and it is immaculate everything he explained 100% !! I am a new member on this board, I happened to stumbble across this thread and seen my car.... I actually found the car on corral.net and purchased it.. I put about 500 miles on it but I just dont really feel the body style.... I was always a fox body guy but I seen this one and had to have..... Well I am searchin hard for what I should of purchased.. 03 04 cobra soo I will be posting this car back for sale..

Blown96cbra

Established Member
Well guys I was the one that purchased this Super Clean 1998 Cobra and it is immaculate everything he explained 100% !! I am a new member on this board, I happened to stumbble across this thread and seen my car.... I actually found the car on corral.net and purchased it.. I put about 500 miles on it but I just dont really feel the body style.... I was always a fox body guy but I seen this one and had to have..... Well I am searchin hard for what I should of purchased.. 03 04 cobra soo I will be posting this car back for sale..

Sorry for the thread hack..
But email me in interested in the black 98 u have for sale...
[email protected]
Tried to send u PM but it said u can't receive them

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Hey brother,

I just seen that you posted the car is for sale again. Sorry it wasn't what you wanted. I got into an 04 Cobra and trust me, you'll never look back. If you need any help with the sale just let me know.

krawlin88

Established Member
Hey brother,

I just seen that you posted the car is for sale again. Sorry it wasn't what you wanted. I got into an 04 Cobra and trust me, you'll never look back. If you need any help with the sale just let me know.

Ya, I will be listing the cobra for sale... The car is awesome no problems what so ever just as described plus that A/C is ice cold even in 90+ weather!! Ya I would like to sell to free up cash for a 03 04 cobra!! Thanks again...

cobrapza

KRAWLIN88 - I am super interested with cash in hand. Please pm me a contact so we can get in touch. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread