beat up on a new challanger srt8 with my blown mach1

need it

Established Member
went out this morning for a drive down by the beach because it was beutiful out. when in my rearview mirror i see a new srt8 challenger coming up hard..ive been dying to race one..i slow down to secong about 40 ish i roll down my window and he pulls right next to me and rolls his window down..i say ill go on you..he hits it and then i do.i instantly real him in and then pass him putting at least 4 cars on him..i slowed down after about 130 mph..he catches up and gives me the thumbs up!!:banana:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
nice run, i just ran the same car today and didn't do that well!! never raced one before either

maybe i just didn't have my a game today, i was expecting to kill the guy and didn't

good for you :thumbsup:

THAITED

Established Member
nice run, i just ran the same car today and didn't do that well!! never raced one before either

maybe i just didn't have my a game today, i was expecting to kill the guy and didn't

You should be able to pulled away from him with your numbers. May be it was a traction issue.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member

If you ran a stock or near stock Challenger than you should have domintated, especially with the #'s in your sig.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
You should be able to pulled away from him with your numbers. May be it was a traction issue.

If you ran a stock or near stock Challenger than you should have domintated, especially with the #'s in your sig.

yes i have a thread in here on my upset, but from what i've heard back he had to have been modded, so i feel a little better i hope

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
I know i drive a challenger so I'm putting my flame suit on. Regardless, why the hell are you driving 130mph on any public street? Aside from that, take it to the track where it actually counts for something. Otherwise, if you ask me, its all just talk.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
hey there chubby
I'll take a couple extra 100 lbs for a much better car.

I know a blown mach1 has got to be fast, but have you ever been to the track to see what it runs in the quarter?

Or do you wana keep pushing your luck and be another fast and the furious statistic?

96badvenm

Established Member
I'll take a couple extra 100 lbs for a much better car.

I know a blown mach1 has got to be fast, but have you ever been to the track to see what it runs in the quarter?

Or do you wana keep pushing your luck and be another fast and the furious statistic?

So what you are say is that if the mach put 4 car lenghts on the challenger on the street, the challenger would beat the mach at the strip? Or even be closer race for that matter?

Challengers look cool, but a blown mach or a modded cobra will walk all over them all day long.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
So what you are say is that if the mach put 4 car lenghts on the challenger on the street, the challenger would beat the mach at the strip? Or even be closer race for that matter?
Challengers look cool, but a blown mach or a modded cobra will walk all over them all day long.

No, not at all. I honestly can not see how you got that. I suggest re-reading what I wrote. I simply said talk is cheap regardless of what numbers anybody has. The track is fair, legit, and safe. People driving speeds of 130mph on public roads just piss me off, which is why I said he should take his car to the track.
He could post his time slip on here, and there were would be no bullshit.

For anyone with beef with this, just click the link below.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...eet-racing-claims-3-lives-murder-charges.html

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Aside from being newer, what exactly makes it better?

That it can fly and chop carrots of course! Well you are right ... it IS newer. The car honestly isn't even the same type of car as the sn95 stangs anyway, a comparison is kind of rediculous. Honestly I could care less if you guys don't care for the new challengers. To each is own.

Ill start a smack down thread of this later. Im at work so I wont be able to get down and dirty with this.

Users who are viewing this thread