Beat up on a 01 tonight

two fast 4 u

On my way home from work tonight I came across an 01. We got to the light together and he started reving. Damn he wants to play. The light went green and off we went. I finally backed out around 100 when I was around 3 to 4 truck lenghts in front. At the next light we rolled windows down, he asked what I had done to the truck and told him that I put strats on her and that was all. Oh I also told him that white was the faster color. If it was any one on this forume I am sorry, if not then I lover that kill.

Paul :bash:

Corner-Carver

The Voice of Reason
Established Member
At the next light we rolled windows down, he asked what I had done to the truck and told him that I put strats on her and that was all.

90 mil mass
JDM chip
Single Blade TB
Level 10 Shift Kit
2/3 Drop Roush rear, Hypercoils Fronts
3.73 gears
Clear Corners
Coolman ram air
PSP Pully
Custom Painted Rims
LoPro Lid

Hmm, just "strats"?:smmon: LOL I've always wondered why I can't get a straight answer out of anyone about their vehicle at the track.

Last edited:

two fast 4 u

corner-carver,
The reason that I did not tell this guy nothing is that I have spent thousands of dollars and months of time getting my truck to run and handel like she dose. If this guy would have been at a race event I would have been more lickly to have told him some more info.

Paul

Brian K

Established Member
2_Fast,

How many "Strats" did you bolt on?? Were these Fender strats or Japanese copies???? How much HP does a strat get you????

Vince might have some strats on his car, I need to know what to look for so please tell me what a strat is.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Some guys like to put decals on their strats................... I be tthat would be good for an extra say 1700-1800 hp, what do you guys think
??

Users who are viewing this thread