Beat the rice, got the girl

1BadKB03

Established Member
This happened in my camaro when i had it but it's still a good story. I was cruising home one night when I noticed an eclipse coming up beside me. Now my camaro (z28) was stock at the time so as he came up I was looking for an intercooler. Didn't see one so why not? He pulled up beside me at the light and it was some high school kid with a fine a** girlfriend. I glance a little at the car and notice that kid is revving up laughing and stuff but all I wanted to look at was his girl. So when the light turned green we took off. I pulled him off the line and kept pulling by third I was a car and a half on him. I guess he thought his muffler was good for a little more rwhp than it actually was. Here's the best part at 3rd I slow back so down he can catch up (our windows were down) when he gets even with me I look over at his girlfriend and gave her that "how you doing" look and a kiss then left him standing again. When we got to the next light she was making fun of him. I turned right and went on. Wish I could have raced for the girl

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Hahahahahaha Great kill:lol:
Beat him in his car ...and steal his girlfriend.
I bet he was soooo mad with her making fun of
him.... Great story. Thanx for tellin:beer:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
The sad part is that you were only 1 1/2 cars ahead of an eclipse in third gear. Nice kill, I guess.

1BadKB03

Established Member
what can i say it was a chevy and a piece at that of course im lucky nothing broke on it before it sold...

Artic-z

Established Member
I did that one time ... His G/F was like race him you never lost ... He kept on asking what I had done. I was it was stock :rollseyes any he's like alright let do this ... I ended up getting him by 3 1/2 cars .. Then when we pull up to then next light he wont even look over and I can hear is g/f saying was rong with your car ... ..

Then i got out of my car and walked to her door and asked her if she wanted to ride in a fast car .....

not really .... but i would of :coolman:

Last edited:

Saleen Explorer

Established Member
LOL, thats hilarious. But I'm dissapointed, when I read the title I actually thought that you got the girl after the race :p

Anybody else notice that we've been getting cooler, and cooler f-body guys comming on here, :beer: to you guys

MT1083

Established Member
Nice kill!!:thumbsup: I think embarrasing him in front of his g/f was the meanest thing to do...you rule.:beer: :rockon:

03SLOBRA

Trollin aint easy
Established Member
Originally posted by 1BadKB03
what can i say it was a chevy and a piece at that of course im lucky nothing broke on it before it sold...

Well if you were only 1 and a half up on himk through third then maybe something was broken...
Or the driver mod is always give or take a few tenths...

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
Thats great :lol: i spanked the bejesus outta a little dude with his chick in the car one time...only to be jokingly hit by my gf in the passenger seat.

"You jerk!!!....He's not gettin any tonight because of you!"

Rekisito

Established Member
A Z28 and you only pulled a car and a half on him? He may have been running nitrous.. I have slaughtered lightly modified non-turbo DSM's in the saturn, and my car is by no means fast.

blackfang

Established Member
I have a similar story of Nikki my ex-fiancee(now dating again so who knows) and her race. She was driving around town doing errands in the Z/28(LS1) and this guy in a Lancer with his buddies ask her to race him for a date. He was acting all cocky and all and he said that she would have to pay for the date. So she asks him whats done to his car? He replies nothing, and she asks "what makes you so sure you will be going on a date with me"? Well they line up and she gives him the jump. Well as she flies by his ass she blows him a nice kiss and proceeds to put some distance on him. At the next light his buddies are ragging on him big time and she said" Hows it feel to be rejected on a date and have no control over it because you bought the wrong car"!

Users who are viewing this thread