Beat an SS on the way home

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Scoriox said:
how the hell does anyone in their right mind allow their tires to become that SHITTY
they only have 3k miles....and i only drive the car maybe 2wice a month.

chrisdf_382

Banned
Venix said:
Well i was on my way home, and i see a 2002 SS Camaro infront. We were about to go under a tunnel so i nail it. he does the same. Anyway, i just keep going on my way, and he follows me. Luck would have it that we get matched up at a light. My tires are bald(pics below) and i still got a jump on him...kinda sad. We took off, and i got 2nd but almost missed 3rd. I was still ahead!!! I think when i let off he was about 2.5 cars back, so it wasn't total distruction, but enough for me. He said he was stock.....i have full bassani and he sounded like an SLP car gone wrong...so stock he wasnt. My mods are the Bassani, a K&N, and a box tune. I currently am having MAF problems so i have to shift at 6k or less. Should be 5500, but i went a little more for this race. I think my car weighs about 4000 with me in it(im 200, car is about 3800). Anyway, just thought i would share. We went from a roll like 5 times, and he got me once(we did a 1st gear 25mph roll) and i spun until about 60, but his front bumper was about 2 feet infront of mine, so i will give it to him. So we might see an "i killed a cobra story" cause of me. Oh, and he bitch about me having a supercharger. His quote, "but you have a supercharger, and im N/A." But he was still cool. So, here are the pics.

baldtires19wc.jpg

baldtires22sm.jpg

baldtires33cr.jpg

baldtires46za.jpg

baldtires53jw.jpg

the last one is a pic of the front for an example of what they should look like.

i have seen some bald tires in my time and i have even had some but oh my god.. GO BY SOME NEW TIRES... even if you have to go to pep boys and get the cheapies :shrug:

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
chrisdf_382 said:
i have seen some bald tires in my time and i have even had some but oh my god.. GO BY SOME NEW TIRES... even if you have to go to pep boys and get the cheapies :shrug:
pep boys tires (that suck) cost $45 more each tire then a decient performance tire.

Users who are viewing this thread