Be careful where you park your car!

svtdriven

Established Member
yikes! I think this pic was taken in mississippi.
17.jpg

rust0r

Established Member
something is definitely up with those pics, the logs are all cut, its not like a tree fell on them, and that car looks like it was crushed before hand, no way those logs would completely squash it, lol

CY98Cobra

Established Member
rust0r said:
something is definitely up with those pics, the logs are all cut, its not like a tree fell on them, and that car looks like it was crushed before hand, no way those logs would completely squash it, lol

You'd be surprised how heavy those logs are. Plus it's right in the middle of the car, the weakest point. Very believable that the trees did that. The logs are cut because someone has cut them so they don't hang in the road.

I really doubt someone crushed the car, moved it under a tree and cut logs down and set them on top of it just for a "cool" picture.

97cobraheaven

Established Member
the weird thing is that you think that there would be damage to the house behind it, that is what makes it a little fishy. i think photoshopped

MAXX RS4

Established Member
Looks like the top of a huge tree fell on it, then they sawed off what was in the road. Look at the fence, it's knocked up too. Why do you think the window is boarded in the house? Probably broke from a branch reaching it and from the looks of things it was during a storm. No sense in getting your house soaked, so it got boarded right away.

A living tree that's that thick weighs a TON. That's a few thousands pounds laying on top of the car. With the inertia of the tree falling, that carnage is completely believable.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Yep, looks real to me. Trees aren't exactly light, folks.

BTW- If I came home and saw that next to my house, I would cry like a little baby.

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
it's real! i went into miss. right after katrina with my unit. shit was so fuged up. near the water there wasnt anything left and was all bulldozed off to the shoulder of the road. cars and all! what more than likely happened is the tree fell on it, then since it was all messed up anyways someone cut it up and threw then tree on the borken car.

Users who are viewing this thread