BE AFRAID: VERY AFRAID of

stang99

-FiveOHDean Mr. Sal's 11 sec Mustang Day 6. He has called for 11.7 or bust.
-jhwalker and the portly, just one more mod and I'm done, vert
-AdamW, who is highly motivated and has access to the portly vert
-George who already won, so how can he be beat?
-Juan, unless he gets so caught up in the burnouts that he doesn't even care what his ET slip says (did he do 117 at C-Bad?)
-PModdy, who a lot of people heard purging his nitrous system at C-Bad and who improves each time he goes to the track
-Allan, who knows what he'll bring?
-maoun, who has pulleys at the minimum and may wish to show that road racers can also put it down at the strip
-John, who may or may not have the secret stuff hooked up

I may have forgotten someone. Please post and let me know that I overlooked you. I concentrated on the people that convinced me to retire by killing me at the strip. There is a white Cobra in San Diego, for instance, that has water injection, that I do not even want to think about since it kicked ass on F1's with no chip.

I would have left this thread to PModdy but he was preparing for a shootout with DavidS and did not have time for it.

It is reported that Tetge has demodded his car and retired from drag racing so he is not to be feared at all.

You can all trust this report since it is certified as the truth.

BTW: I am appalled that there still appears to be post whoring going on on this forum. Although I personally really enjoy the action, it is not appropriate for such a serious forum. However, I am just a lurker and it helps to get through the day sometimes to have some new posts to read.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:bored: I cant win with u P. but in time i hope to get u back posting & hope u can forget about what had happened :(

Im sure going to be there but not sure on the performance but only going to ask the best of my self ;-)

BTW U can post many times but make sure u do a bit on the thread before pushing the Submit Reply. Hope u follow.

stang99

I totally inspected your car both by remote at the Ford dealer, where I have spies, and at Performance Unlimited where I have spies. We have seen the initmate innards of your car exposed on the shop floor. We have been underneath your car and seen the hoses that go from your interecooler to the back of the car. we have seen that your sway bar is not conneced and permanently wired up so that it will not drag on the ground. Although we looked, we could not find your cats anywhere. We noted that your car always has drag slicks on it, even when it goes into the Ford dealer for warranty work. I know about most of your mods and they are sufficient to get the space shuttle into orbit. You would have killed C-Bad for sure.

Sand bag? I don't think so! And, futhermore, you should do 11's at LACR. There is an entire regiment of people centered in the nearby town of LittleRock (Ca, not Al) that think so. They will be doing 11's before it is all said and done with an antique.
Now, the pressure is definitely on to go 11's. I wish that I could so that I would be thrown out of LACR for no cage but I am a full second away from that goal.

BTW: There is no truth to the rumor that I disconnected all or some of your power adders. Barry, at Performance Unlimited, kept taking the tools away from me and I was not allowed into the work area of the Ford dealership.

Originally posted by Fiveohdean
Maybe I shouldn't sand bag like that.

stang99

Lightnings were not mentioned because they scare the hell out of me. Big mean fast trucks. I love the hell out of them! But, I prefer the Mustang over the truck for everyday driving because I always have driven a manual tranny and the Lightning takes up a lot of road and garage. My ex had a 2000 Lightning and I spent some time behind the wheel. I always described it as a large Mustang GT. She also had an early 351 Lightning which was not nearly as nice since the cab was very cramped for a large driver.

Red BOLT99

Established Member
Thats cool just making sure I'm not forgoten!
And I'm still consider'd abit of competion; )

yermo

Established Member
i will be there i have only been Drag racing once (last time at LACR C&L meter only 13.5 at 105 w/2.2 60ft and 1.1zzz reaction time). the second time that i will be drag racing is at Sal's. i hope to improve my reaction time and overall time of course.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Yermo,
Let's be sure and hook up at Sal's.

Everybody needs to remember how hard it is for us mortals (those not named Dean) to get a 12 at LACR.
A little grease, some head wind, unusual heat, sand on the track for that 2-3 shift (can you say 'He's SIDEWAYS! :eek:'.)

For me, that's the fun of LACR. C-Bad is a whole different thing from my massive experience of one trip. I will go there for my records. Here's hoping it stays open a while more.
JW

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Well, I'm hoping for a new best in something. Whether it be ET, trap, or 60'. I gotta do something better each time I go to the track. So far, I have.

I know one thing about all my runs is gonna be good :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
tetge, what would we do with you? i'd be at a loss!

M,
Why does this feel like the 'I can't make it to C-Bad' line,
or the I sold my Cobra and bought an F150, or or or

Tetge will be there with guns blazing.
He is our spiritual leader... (aka shaman)
David is our tormented Philosopher.
Marwane is our "resident brat" with too much money (m)

JW

Last edited:

maoun

Established Member
lol...only if i can be our "resident brat" with too much money

sounds like tetge blows more hot air than my heaton!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
lol...only if i can be our "resident brat" with too much money

sounds like tetge blows more hot air than my heaton!

We got our selfs a Deal, u brat. :p

David is our tormented Philosopher.
JW

:bored: U couldnt of thought of any thing else then Tormented?

Users who are viewing this thread