BBS RK's possibly for trade.

elijah

Established Member
BBS RK's (silver 18x8.5)

*WILL SELL OUTRIGHT W/O TRADE, ignore original title*

Pretty much perfect condition, very few (3-4) tiny rock dings on them (don't know why I initially posted rash, there isn't any rash on them), looking for something that will look nice on my car. Maybe something black, I'm on the fence as to whether I like these with my new paint or not, so let me know what you have.

Tires are BF g-Force T/A KDW 245/40/ZR18 93Y with 5500 miles on them, all wheels are 18x8.5

I will sell the wheels and tires outright for $2000, may be steep, but that's what they're worth to me

100_1066.jpg

100_1064.jpg

Last edited:

longrodLX

Established Member
I have some SSR GT3 replica wheels I would trade you. They are 18x8.5 and 18x9.5s. They are great looking wheels and are near brand new. I also have some brand new tires for the back. pm me if you are interested

elijah

Established Member
up, still open for trades, but added a price if someone really wants them

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
The tape looks much better. Gives it the 'WTF look' when people see your car. Im going to go tape my 99's rear bumper right now.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I saw why but honestly I wouldn't worry about it. I guess it's a part of getting older.... you get to the point where you dont give a flyin' f%&k what other people think.

A. The car looks pretty cool.
B. Youre not trying to pass it off as a cobra, it just has a cobra bumper.
C. Refer to the above paragraph. :beer:

Anthony
Midcontinent Mustangs

Users who are viewing this thread