BBS RKs 18x8.5 Silver Feeler.

elijah

Established Member
I still have my BBS RKs, they have ~15000 miles, the wheels are in great shape. A few minor dings from rocks but nothing serious and no rash. Can't notice the dings unless you're looking specifically for them and get close up.

I'd like to see $1100, +shipping if you want them shipped (from MA)
Not looking for any trades.

Two tires are decent, two need to be replaced, it would probably be best for me to just remove them all, but if you want the two decent ones I'll leave them on for $100. They are BF Goodrich TA/KDW 2s.
100_1216.jpg

DSCN2793.jpg

DSCN2794.jpg

DSCN2796.jpg

DSCN2800.jpg

Last edited:

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
if these were staggered, i'd grab them when my wheels are picked up this weekend. good luck with the sale. how come i don't see this car on any local sites? i'm right in rhode island.

elijah

Established Member
if these were staggered, i'd grab them when my wheels are picked up this weekend. good luck with the sale. how come i don't see this car on any local sites? i'm right in rhode island.

Thanks!

I am on massdriven.com, but that's it. I rarely visit it though, not a huge fan of the community... I also live in western mass, about 1.5 hours from Boston, so RI isn't terribly close to me. In school in New London CT right now however :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread