BBS RK Plasmas - Should I keep them??

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
Hey guys, I’ve had the infamous BBS RK Plasmas on my car since I bought it and always thought they looked great. I now have one that is peeling and I’m on the fence of either getting them refinished or just selling and going with something different, such as True Forged.

The cost of getting the one wheel refinished wouldn’t be too bad but I feel like if I do one then I should do the rest. What should I do??? See my signature for how they look on the car today.

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
Plasmas aren't my cup of tea but they do look sexy! I'm going with CCW classics soon but I like the 3 pc stepped lip look. I would keep the plasmas though and get them refinished or if possible get both.

94slowbra1

Established Member
i had a set of plasmas and they were in need of repair. i i checked around and couldnt find anyone to replicate the finish (this was about 9-10 years ago). so i had them fully polished and they came out great. sold them because they couldnt fit the brakes i wanted to run. if the wheels fit your needs then keep them, if not id move on

lescok

Established Member
If you won't sell them to me then yes refinish. Don't just refinish the one it more than likely won't match the others afterwards.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I would keep them they seem to be very popular. I know I would love a set for my black cobra but they seem to be harder and harder to come by.

Users who are viewing this thread