BBS RK Plasma Rims???

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
I've got a black '03 Cobra and I have seen pics of black cobra's on BBS RK Plasmas and I was wondering if anyone still had any out there and what type of price they would be looking for. And I also heard the widest tire you could go was 275. Is that true?

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
My buddy bought a used set for his 85 fox, I believe the rears are 10 inches wide but I may be mistaken. I think he paid like $1800 for them. They're very expensive wheels and not easy to find.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Those wheels were 18x8.5 fronts and 18x10's in the rear. I found a brand new set years ago for my 04 Mystic but there were very few around back then and hard to find. I did sell the set to a member here but that was years ago. Lot of the Plasma wheels had problems with the coating that would peel up after use and time. If you are able to find a set that might need re-plating the Wheel Collision Center in Bath, Pa. does that exact plating process that is on the Plasmas.

dtd01svt

Established Member
I've got a black '03 Cobra and I have seen pics of black cobra's on BBS RK Plasmas and I was wondering if anyone still had any out there and what type of price they would be looking for. And I also heard the widest tire you could go was 275. Is that true?
I know that Scotts03Cobra has them on his black 03 Cobra. I can check to see if he'd be willing to part with them. He might be looking for a change in scenery...

Franco

Established Member
They are 18x8.5 and 18x10. I have 295s on the rear but I could have definitely pushed it to 305.
These wheels are hard to find and when you do find them prepare to pay through the nose. IMO one of the best looking wheels on our cars.

Eatonualive281

Established Member
Yeah. Exactly. I was looking for a year before a set popped up that was right for me. And yes...they are pricey lol. Good luck with your search. Just remeber...if you can find a staggered set BUY THEM! They are even harder to find!

Silverboost

Established Member
I have the silver versions and I am planning on getting mine refinished. I just can't decide if I want to go the plasma route or get them resprayed in the silver finish they are today. My car is silver so these rims match very well, but it may be cool to change it up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread