BBK Tuned Length Headers 96-04 GT

TT SaLeEn

Established Member
SOLD!!

Bought these a year or so ago and never put them on, they are brand new still. comes with header bolts and gaskets..
Reason for selling, went with bassani mid-length..
Asking $215 shipped OBO..
thanks Gabriel..

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

Last edited:

KCRN12

Established Member
I'll buy em if still available by wednesday next week

USE LOCKTITE ON THE BOLTS!!!! Or locking bolts. I didn't when I put mine on (stupid mistake, I know) and a couple bolts came out and blew holes in the gaskets. I tightened the bolts back up but they still leak due to the holes. Use the factory steel gaskets and some type of thread locker and you'll be set! I love the sound they gave my car and I actually could feel a small difference in performance (eventhough everyone always says shortys are pointless). Buy em! You won't be disappointed. :beer:

Last edited:

TT SaLeEn

Established Member
I'll buy em if still available by wednesday next week

No problem, just let me know:beer:

USE LOCKTITE ON THE BOLTS!!!! Or locking bolts. I didn't when I put mine on (stupid mistake, I know) and a couple bolts came out and blew holes in the gaskets. I tightened the bolts back up but they still leak due to the holes. Use the factory steel gaskets and some type of thread locker and you'll be set! I love the sound they gave my car and I actually could feel a small difference in performance (eventhough everyone always says shortys are pointless). Buy em! You won't be disappointed. :beer:

Thanks for the advice.. :beer:

Last edited:

Nemesis96

Established Member
Hey this is the same guy interested in the jlt Cai.... I was wondering what kind of bundle you can do for the jlt and the x pipe.... If you give me a good deal for both I will gladly take them off your hands this Sunday... I respond faster by email: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread