bbk long tube headers/4.10.s gears

dlysnake

hey whats up am new to this forum and i need help with some things that i got for my snake !what do you guys think about the bbk long tube header , got them for 150 bucks but after doing a research on them all i found is bad thing about them !!any body here running this headers??also got a set of 4.10 gears but are they good for rolls or just good for digs im not much in to drag racing and im getting nitrous soon so what gears are good for nitrous and racing from rolls??thanks in advance for any help!!

Last edited:

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
I run the BBK's and haven't had any performance or clearance issues with them. I also run 4.10s and like them with my centri. For nitrous you might want to go with the 3.73's depending on what size shot you are going to run. BUT!! if you already have the 4.10s I say throw them in and enjoy.

dlysnake

is it posible to pass emmision with long tubes ??reason im asking is because if i do install the headers im planing on buying the lethal performance catted xipe and lethal claims that u can pass emission with this xpipe and long tubes!!

yellow01

Established Member
i passed emmisions with my mac longtubes and bbk catted x. They just plug the car up to the computer here in MD. As long as your check engine light is off you should be fine after you get the tune with the longtubes.

01yellercobra

Established Member
is it posible to pass emmision with long tubes ??reason im asking is because if i do install the headers im planing on buying the lethal performance catted xipe and lethal claims that u can pass emission with this xpipe and long tubes!!

You might pass the sniffer, but the visual is another story. If you get a tech that's anal he can fail you on the visual. If you know a shop that's a little more mod friendly you should be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread