BBK 85mm TB $300 shipped

sloppymax

Established Member
Up for sale is a BBK 85mm throttle body (pn 1821). It was purchased in anticipation of a Boss manifold and steeper gear. I decided against that route so now I am selling the TB. It seems like these do better with the Boss manifold with good low to mid range gains. Install is simple and might run fifteen minutes. Can be used with stock air box or aftermarket intake.

Manufacturer Description BBK 1821

It was purchased brand new for around $440 and has been on the car for a month so about 1k miles. Comes with the original box, four bolts, instructions and of course the TB itself. I accept Paypal and do not care about the 3%. I ship UPS ground to anywhere in the Continental US. I have positive feedback on this site as well my350z.com, g35driver.com and maxima.org under the same username. I will ship the same day that the payment clears. Please PM with any questions. $300 shipped and thank you for looking.

CAM00030_zps96708212.gif

thegraystang

Established Member
For the love of god, why is it when i have a list and plan is when all the crack head deals come about.....Free bump GLWS

Scooters

On my forth Mustang
Established Member
Interested. I have been thinking about one of these to go with my boss manifold. Any drivability issues compared to stock?

Users who are viewing this thread