Bay area SVTs

Chris C

Established Member
Shoot i may have to make another appearence at this one, its either this or the CA fords show in half moon bay. :shrug:

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Us SVT owners in So Cal get together at drag strips and race. You NorCal owners get together and drink. It looks as if I live in the wrong half of the state.

:lol: We do it all around here. Tomorrow is a day of 3 events: 1) the pizza & beer, 2) a meet and cruise, 3) drags at the local track(these are separate events)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Blu50Stang
:lol: We do it all around here. Tomorrow is a day of 3 events: 1) the pizza & beer, 2) a meet and cruise, 3) drags at the local track(these are separate events)

Yep. If I had checked to see what was going on this weekend. I would have picked another day.

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Yep. If I had checked to see what was going on this weekend. I would have picked another day.

Oh well, it happens. Hey, if you're interested, West Coast Fords is putting on a BBQ on OCT 4th in Dublin.

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Do you drink the beer and then race? Mellow strips in NorCal too.

Like I said, separate events...I don't think anyone will do both drinking and racing...they may do the cruise and race though.

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Oh well, it happens. Hey, if you're interested, West Coast Fords is putting on a BBQ on OCT 4th in Dublin.

I am sure that many are interested, can you give us some details or a link to a web site with the details. Thanks. :)

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
Hey guys, that was a cool GTG. Im sorry I wasn't very talkative...I wasn't feeling good from last night.

For those of you that wanted info on the WCF BBQ, here's the link Click Me

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Nice meeting you too bro - love that pacific blue Cobra of your's... sweet ride. :thumbsup:

Me and the wife had a great time. Thanks to LL for putting this together, and everyone who came. Can't wait till the next one. :-D

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Hey guys, that was a cool GTG. Im sorry I wasn't very talkative...I wasn't feeling good from last night.

For those of you that wanted info on the WCF BBQ, here's the link Click Me

Thanks for coming out. It was great to meet you.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread