Black one is mine with gunmetal stock wheels

ITRMEET3.jpg

ITRMEET2.jpg

ITRMEET.jpg

Last edited:

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
The DC2 Integra type-r is probably the best fwd car ever made, just for the haters out there. And I also realize fwd is not as good as rwd, but in the case of the ITR, it works very well. How much did you get yours for? I never see them for less than 15k.

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member
The DC2 Integra type-r is probably the best fwd car ever made, just for the haters out there. And I also realize fwd is not as good as rwd, but in the case of the ITR, it works very well. How much did you get yours for? I never see them for less than 15k.

I got mines 3 years ago for 17K w/18k original miles. Clean Title, never wrecked.

tincan

Established Member
i love tegs... so many haters in this world, but if done right, they can be so super sexy...

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Not bad. I still like the looks of the 4 eye Integras when done cleanly. An Integra isn't a fat pig that requires gross amounts of torque to get moving like others we are so used to.

Last edited:

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member
i love tegs... so many haters in this world, but if done right, they can be so super sexy...

I can hold a 8.5k rev without breaking anything, try doing that to a Mustang. It handles like a go-kart in stock form. Not the fastest car, but it holds it's own from a roll. It's a blast to drive, revving the shit out of it is off the hook :rockon: just imagine hitting turns. It's a totaly different animal than the Cobra. I could care less if people make fun of it. They can hate all they want, it doesn't fade me.

Users who are viewing this thread