battlefield bad company 2

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
has anyone downloaded and played this demo? i like it and i think this will be the answer to peice of $hit modern warfare2.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I'm no fan of MW2. I played it for 2 weeks and haven't touched it since, but the BFBC2 was a joke when I played it. The game felt extremely sloppy in controls, the graphics weren't impressive. There just wasn't really anything about it to make it the "NEW" game that everyone will have to play.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
but there isn't much else out there. i put alot of faith in mw2 to carry me until the next cod came out. now i'm so pissed off at mw2 that i haven't played in a week. i've played the same demo level on bad company 2 since it came out. i just don't see how iw could f*ck up a game so bad.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
but there isn't much else out there. i put alot of faith in mw2 to carry me until the next cod came out. now i'm so pissed off at mw2 that i haven't played in a week. i've played the same demo level on bad company 2 since it came out. i just don't see how iw could f*ck up a game so bad.

I haven't played in a month lol.

I might buy a PS3 if that MAG game ends up being any good.

earl lee

Established Member
If it controlled like mw2 it would be better, but since it dosent it isnt. I cant get over the sloppy control play, they characters just dont move or react as fluid and quickly as they do in mw2.

I do like the bigger levels and the fact that if tank round hits the side of a house it blows it a massive hole in it. I dont think im going to get it though. Im starting to go stale of FPS, they are all the same.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i think the game movement is more realistic in bad company 2. in mw2 it's faster paced in smaller levels but at the same time it hasn't been out that long and i only have bad things to say about it. i'm not saying i'll never play it again but even with this last update i think it has gotten worse. now when i'm in a party it still flashes "waiting for party leader" and i still keep getting booted. i don't think they know what there doing. i'm enjoying my break from the game though.

GHIG RTR

Banned
I played it on the PS3 last night for a couple of hrs. Loved it, just can't get the controls down on the helicopter yet. This will be my replacement for mw2, and I'll be using my MAG as a trade in for this.

Users who are viewing this thread