Battlefield 3 trailer!!

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Nice! I forgot they were doing a 3rd trailer. Looks amazing!! The guns aren't pinpoint accurate from a half mile like COD, which is a very good thing, and the sounds are incredible!! This is a definite buy for me

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Just searching around for some new games coming out getting a bit tired of COD once again. Saw the trailer a couple weeks back on here and saw this one today and looked amazing too me. I'm hoping EA stepped up on this one and can compete with COD unlike the others that tried. Medal of Honor, BC2, Homefront, ETC.

Battlefield 3 Fault Line Gameplay Trailer Episode III (Xbox 360) - GameSpot Video

Lol, saying that you hope Battlefield can compete with COD is like saying that you hope your Cobra can compete with a V6. BC2 destroys any COD and BF3 will be incomparable to anything that the COD series has done

Last edited:

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
Lol, saying that you hope Battlefield can compete with COD is like saying that you hope your Cobra can compete with a V6. BC2 destroys any COD and BF3 will be incomparable to anything that the COD series has done

This:rockon:

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
Nice! I forgot they were doing a 3rd trailer. Looks amazing!! The guns aren't pinpoint accurate from a half mile like COD, which is a very good thing, and the sounds are incredible!! This is a definite buy for me

Yup looks great too me glad to see a game like this coming up!

I was never a fan of BC2...maps were too big for me and never got into it much because it took 5 minutes to find somebody, but graphics wise it did destroy COD I just like the pace it set for everything. Too each his own though I'm hoping this game blows COD away. I'm guessing MW3 will be the same as every other one not much of a change.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Yup looks great too me glad to see a game like this coming up!

I was never a fan of BC2...maps were too big for me and never got into it much because it took 5 minutes to find somebody, but graphics wise it did destroy COD I just like the pace it set for everything. Too each his own though I'm hoping this game blows COD away. I'm guessing MW3 will be the same as every other one not much of a change.

I like BC2 because of the map sizes personally, that and i got real tired of the horrible unrealism in Black Ops and MW2, i hated the fact that you can put 6 rounds with the Scar into someone then they kill you with a pistol or some gay as Akimbo bull shit. Not to mention in BC2, when you respawn, the only time you are going to get smoked right away is because of someone camping in your respawn area, not because you get respawned right in the middle of the opposing teams shit. I think Black Ops had real good potential to be a great game, but it was rushed. At least with Battlefield you can expect quality because it has a name to live up to. With COD they know that they can rehash the same old junk with a few updates and sell it with out much thought because people will buy it. I equate the COD VS Battlefield argument to Checkers VS Chess. MW1 was a game changer, then MW2 kind of turned me off, but Black Ops was the ruination of that series for me.

One shitty think i heard though is that because of the consoles limitations with the servers, that the maps are not going to be as big as they are for the PC and that the emphasis is going to be more towards PC development since thats their biggest consumer.

Last edited:

Mayo5

Established Member
I never had a problem finding people within about 10 seconds on BC2? Maybe it was different for consoles? I thought BC2 provided a ton of intense firefights on PC atleast.

BF3 is looking amazing so far though.

Vashthestampede

Its not a TUMAH
Established Member
I never had a problem finding people within about 10 seconds on BC2? Maybe it was different for consoles? I thought BC2 provided a ton of intense firefights on PC atleast.

BF3 is looking amazing so far though.

Agree on all points. The absolute craziness of helicopters, tanks, ifv's, humvee's, AND destructible environments all interacting simultaneously was way more fun than anything the COD series has delivered thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread