Battle of the snakes (Viper vs. Cobra)

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
I know its not the geatest race, but just a little run to see how I would do against one as I have yet to run a Viper yet. My mods are 2.76 upper (no port) exhaust, intake and tune. Viper mods are unknown as I just caught him leaving a car show.

Also added a video of my friends 04 Cobra who has a Steggy stage 3 port and pulley with supporting runs. He claimed he started in 4th and I was in 3rd which would explain how I was somewhat close lol anyways figure I would post these up, enjoy!

Skip to 1:00 for the actual run
[youtube_browser]0zY9vTXaGX8[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]jPYh6Tlq7TM[/youtube_browser]

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
First video isnt working for me. Close second race even though he started in 4th. lol

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
What are you his father..:bored:??/ Nice run,have fun out there!

no but if someone crashes then that video would be on here and everyone would be commenting on how stupid he was right?? racing is cool just dont kill someone else in the process retard

REPCobra10

Established Member
no but if someone crashes then that video would be on here and everyone would be commenting on how stupid he was right?? racing is cool just dont kill someone else in the process retard

While I agree with you, the fact of the matter is that they didn't cause a crash. So, lighten up and enjoy a race between two bad-ass cars, okay, father! LOL! J/K!

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
While I agree with you, the fact of the matter is that they didn't cause a crash. So, lighten up and enjoy a race between two bad-ass cars, okay, father! LOL! J/K!

oh im not taking it serious bro! i enjoyed it but i made a comment because it was something i noticed is all! its cool. im sure he was happy his car hung in there against that viper...be respectful son! :burn:

:lol1:

BearsFTW18

Established Member
hmmm, I would think that viper is modded. My friend has an 05 or 06 viper(cant remember which year for sure) anyway, all he has done to his right now is catback, I ran him for from a 45 roll on the highway and I was half a car ahead of him til 115 when we shut it down. He's supercharging it next month. gonna be sick.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
hmmm, I would think that viper is modded. My friend has an 05 or 06 viper(cant remember which year for sure) anyway, all he has done to his right now is catback, I ran him for from a 45 roll on the highway and I was half a car ahead of him til 115 when we shut it down. He's supercharging it next month. gonna be sick.

Probably not much. Gen II's are pretty much either basic bolt-on, or big power FI modded. Not much in between. A geared/exhaust/intake gen II (~450ish rwhp) should beat most basic pullied Cobras from a role. Would at least be real close going either way.

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
Sounds like some slow shifting by the Termi owner, regardless of the Viper mods.

Im not trying to powershift a tranny with 93k miles on it, not to mention the fact I just cant flat out shift that thing fast, its just impossible I dont know if its the shifter or what but when Im at WOT and try to shift, it just doesnt happen

Users who are viewing this thread