Battle For Haditha - Movie

rust0r

Established Member
Just watched this "movie" / documentary recreation, has anyone had the misfortune of spending the time to watch it ?

WOW,

All I have to say is I thought it would tell an intersting story from a neutral point of view, but I was left with a feeling that it was just out to make the marines look like absolutely emotionless unjust killers. It was definitely written/directed from the perspective of someone with anti-american views. I've never been sickened by a movie before, but this did it for me.

I think it's completely unreal to hold troops over there to the laws of our nations back home, they are dealing with individuals who will do things such as strap explosives to the mentally challeged or make children a part of their war.

Discuss

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Plot:

An investigation of the massacre of 24 men, women and children in Haditha, Iraq allegedly shot by 4 U.S. Marines in retaliation for the death of a U.S. Marine killed by a roadside bomb. The movie follows the story of the Marines of Kilo Company, an Iraqi family, and the insurgents who plant the roadside bomb.

rust0r

Established Member
thanks i hadn't read what it was about before watching it....

key word "investigation" and "allegedly", the movie was definitely not shot from this viewpoint

Users who are viewing this thread