battery relocation problem

Badazzcobra96

Established Member
i relocated my battery to the rear....everything works fine..but i can't roll down my passenger window from the driver controls...it only rolls down from the passenger side...anyone have this problem

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
it's either the switch OR there is a broken wire in the dash between the two sides.. i would see if I could borrow a switch first...

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
I seem to recall a problem like this before with my last mustang.. Id check the switches and fuses...

69mach03

Established Member
I remember replacing a window switch in my 94 just after buying it a while back. It was like $11 dollars from Ford.

Badazzcobra96

Established Member
thanks guys...ill check the switches...i checked the fuses..they are ok...but u might be right on the window switch...also...this is wierd..but when i give it rpms...the switch works...lol...but if its at idle the switch wont work...so if u see me on the streets and im reeving...im not trying to race...im just rolling up my window....:coolman:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
thanks guys...ill check the switches...i checked the fuses..they are ok...but u might be right on the window switch...also...this is wierd..but when i give it rpms...the switch works...lol...but if its at idle the switch wont work...so if u see me on the streets and im reeving...im not trying to race...im just rolling up my window....:coolman:

I LOLed.

Weird problem you got there, Knew it wasn't fuses, if it were then neither side would work.

Users who are viewing this thread