Battery relocation kits

AlanSVT

Established Member
So my battery took a crap on me in my car. Tried to start the car the other day and battery was dead. So ill be taking it to a auto parts store to check it out to make sure its good or bad. But anyways, now I am thinking about relocating the battery to the truck where the spare tire would be.

What kits are you all using?

Van@RevanRacing

So my battery took a crap on me in my car. Tried to start the car the other day and battery was dead. So ill be taking it to a auto parts store to check it out to make sure its good or bad. But anyways, now I am thinking about relocating the battery to the truck where the spare tire would be.

What kits are you all using?

Alan

Time to call me. Not to spend money but to discuss the reasons why you shouldn't relocate the battery. We did it on Chris's car and then abandoned it.

Van
561-445-7702

CPRsm

I haven't seen any problems with it in the trunk yet.

This is for an optima. Multiple holes so you can avoid frame rails when mounting it. The center is just like a socket so you can tighten yourself from underneath.

batterytray003.jpg

batterytray002.jpg

batterytray004.jpg

Van@RevanRacing

I haven't seen any problems with it in the trunk yet.

This is for an optima. Multiple holes so you can avoid frame rails when mounting it. The center is just like a socket so you can tighten yourself from underneath.

batterytray003.jpg

batterytray002.jpg

batterytray004.jpg

Holy Accidental Terminal Cross Phase Waiting to Happen Batman!

AlanSVT

Established Member
I do need to call you van. I need some other parts as well. But just no funds right now for the parts I need.

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
Man i really hope you cable never gets loose !!

It'll be 4the of July in your trunk if it happens lol

Users who are viewing this thread