Battery Cut off Switch

Fat-cat

Established Member
Alright first things first 'YES" i used the search button and got about 4 threads that had nothing innovative on the topic. There is a battery relocation kit in my new cobra and i have to add a cut off switch for track use. Was wondering if any fellow Terminator owners could post what they have done as a mounting solution. I don't really want to drill a hole in my truck lid. I would love to have a clean way to mount it. I have seen the push /pull out of the Key hole and im not sure how much i like that. Any help would be great, If i cant find anything ill be mounting it under the rear bumper with a static cling sticker showing on / off

Heard of a couple people going thru the tail light ?? anyone have pics or is there a kit or something out there to do this ?

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Mine is through the tail light. Will see if I can find some pics. If you don't want to run the switch all the time, you just need a spare tail light and you can remove the one that is drilled and put it in its place. Me...I don't mind having the battery cutoff switch coming out of it. Get some questions time to time asking me what it is. My favorite is "hey man do you have a pin ball machine in there." I went with it and said "yea man, mad mike at west coast customs got ahold of it and put a pin ball machine in my trunk."

There you go. Passenger side rear tail light.
cobra6.jpg

Last edited:

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
I did mine in-between the trunk and the bumper...there's enough space if you use a thin rod for the push pull type switch.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Through the tail light is the way to go. Definitely looks wicked! If you decide to go to a track only setup and pull out the stereo (Which would be a huge let down, that stereo is wicked! In fact, I'll buy everything off you if you do.) The battery should definitely go on the other side of the trunk. Unfortunately the stealth box is in that side and I couldn't do both effectively.

Users who are viewing this thread