Baton Rouge Police Officer Shot in 2016 Files Lawsuit Against BLM

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
That's an interesting idea...sorta like a class action lawsuit?

These scum showed their true colors when they wasn't out there to protest and show their support when even Black and Latino officers got shot and killed. After all they took the name Black Lives Matter, oh thats right as long as it was only ones that had dealings with law enforcement that they cared about. When they wear a uniform of a department then they are no longer Black. Scum sucking rebel rousers is all they will ever be.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd like to ask those people why, if black lives only selectively matter to them, I should be concerned with these lives.

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member
I am assuming BLM is now a multimillion dollar coperation

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
You don't seem to hear as much about BLM than in recent times because finally there are people in government who do not legitimize them. They are a hate group and basically want criminals not to be arrested or have the law apply to them.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You don't seem to hear as much about BLM than in recent times because finally there are people in government who do not legitimize them. They are a hate group and basically want criminals not to be arrested or have the law apply to them.
Pretty much how I see it.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Reading their lawsuit, they allege that the BLM is responsible for a guy who a) acted alone, b) wasn't even in the BLM c) had no contact with the BLM

It'll be lucky to survive a pretrial motion to dismiss.

Users who are viewing this thread