Bassani?

Loudace02'L

Established Member
Hey i was just wondering if anyone went with the Bassani midlengths and offroad X. I heard they make real nice products that seal up real nice. Well anyway just wondering if anyone has them on their 99-04 Gt and if they could tell me how they sound.
Thanks
Mike

AZROUSH01

Established Member
ORANGEMAN: I have the Bassani midis on my 01 Roush, with an SLP 'X' pipe....non-cats..sounds awsome, no mistake about how loud it is...plenty...a little raspy at lower rpm's, but the sound is great when you get on it. It's all SS, so the whole system shines under the cart with out sunlight...you'll like the combination. Power out put in the hight rpm's is also good, strong...check into getting your care dyno-tuned, will make a difference.

03whitestalker

Established Member
I have bassini headers, x-pipe and cat-bat. I love them. I have numerous people tell sounds great even a few tell me that it is best sounding mustang in town.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Although expensive as heck. You get what you pay for with bassani. All of their products are great except for their shorty X-pipes. Dr. Gas X pipes make much more power than the bassani's.

Loudace02'L

Established Member
Great so it looks like thats what im getting. Does anybody know where i could find the best prices for them. I ve seen the chrome and htc headers but i think i might go with the htc for the little extra money. Well let me know of any sites and thanks again
mike

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
I get my mustang parts from Houston Performance. Ask for Steve..great person to deal with.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i had an 03 GT with Bassani midlengths, Bassani o/r X and Magnapack catback......sounded amazing and the header really woke it up.

as mentioned already, call steve at Houston Performance....that is the only shop that worked on my GT and is the only one that will touch the cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread