Bassani?

Loudace02'L

Established Member
Hey i was just wondering if anyone went with the Bassani midlengths and offroad X. I heard they make real nice products that seal up real nice. Well anyway just wondering if anyone has them on their 99-04 Gt and if they could tell me how they sound.
Thanks
Mike

Perferd

Established Member
I have mid-lengths on my S3 with stock H but cats chopped off and stock tails it sounds better. Not what I was aiming for but due to time contraints had to do what I had to do. I have SS bassani all the way back just need to have them installed when I get home...oh and I will be using X w/cats just incase they want to do a visual check...

Justin

dalamar_96

Established Member
My friend just did bassani mids with SLP catless x on his 01 Roush.
He likes them a lot. It sounds bad ass.
All SS and they fit very well. Best hedder in my opinion.
If u wanna msg him his user name is: AZROUSH01

heres a few pics he sent me
slpx.jpg

bassanicollectorweb.jpg

AZROUSH01

Established Member
Without the cats, I put on the SLP 'X-Pipe' also, it's like driving a NASCAR stock car...its very loud. If it's an everyday driver I would not do it...the Roush side exit exhaust are tuned for sound with the factory 'H' pipe, changing to anybodys 'X'pipe will result in a more raspy sound, not as deep as with the stock set-up. But very effective in the upper rpm range, the 4.6 really breaths good with this combination.

Users who are viewing this thread