Bassani X-pipe with mid lengths

APMotorsports

Established Member
OK so for the last week I've been laying under my cobra installing Bassani Mid-Length headers only to find out yesterday that the x-pipe that I ordered (bassani o/r) doesn't fit my my headers??? Where can I find the ends that work with my headers? I bought the headers used so I'm screwed because they don't have the proper connectors???????? Anyone help...

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Long Tube, mid length, Shorty?

If you dont know, take pictures and post them up. We'll figure out what's wrong.

APMotorsports

Established Member
There mids but the x-pipe is for factory manifolds the headers come with adaptors when you get them from bassani, but my are used and don't have the right ends and can't find where to buy some...

Have you called Bassani? They have to have a matching x pipe for the mid length headers they sell. They have to.

CobraJazz

drive it everyday
Established Member
You might have the three piece X. I think you need the five piece X. I have been meaning to call Bassani about this myself. There are some short curved pieces in my box of headers that match up to the X. Maybe that is what you are missing.

Last edited:

APMotorsports

Established Member
No I have the proper x-pipe just not the mid length adaptors...ordered them from Bassani today...120 plus I had already got 35 dollar gaskets...so the used headers without gaskets and adaptors went from 300 dollars to 450...new the headers come with gaskets and adaptors for 550 dollars...I got screwed!

Quin

Established Member
Still saved $100, wouldn't call that screwed. Not the seller's fault you didn't do the research before you bought it, either way.

Iceman12

Established Member
yeah, when i ordered my x-pipe and mid lengths, the x pipe beat the headers to my house by a couple of weeks, i immediately jumped on the phone to ask what was up when i looked in the x pipe box and found only adapters from stock manifolds. they straightened me out over the phone and told me proper adapters came with the headers. :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread