Bassani X-Pipe with Borla Stingers= Daily Driver

ahpuckett

Established Member
I installed the high flow bassani x pipe with borla stingers. I use it as a daily driver and love the sound. The only drawback is when I have to answer the cell phone for work. Cant hear Sh!T. Even when talking to a passanger they conversation kinda fades out. Is there something you can install in the cab kinda like dynomat. That way I can keep the sound on the outside and have it quiter inside. I know ill probably get cr@p from people on the forum but oh well. There has to be a solution without having to swap my mufflers for quieter ones.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
My car is damn loud inside, but I like it and deal with it. Yeah, conversations are kinda rough sometimes, but oh well, just don't talk much while driving.

If you wanna try dynamat, I'd start with removing the rear seat and putting it in the buckets under the rear seat, as well as on the back of the upper part of the rear seat under the carpeting. This should mostly seal off the rear area from the inside of the car, hopefully making it a bit quieter. If this doesn't work, it'll be quite a pain to remove your whole interior just to dynamat under the carpet.

BTW, try www.fatmat.com, its cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread