Bassani X-pipe W/cats Mustang GT 2v 4.6 1999-2004

buster84

Established Member
I have a stainless steel Bassani X-pipe with cats and Test tubes for sale. The unit has approximately 6k miles on it. I took it off for smog last year and never got around to re-installing it. It was sitting in my friends garage and he needed space and I no longer have anywhere to really store it right now so I'm looking to sell it.

This is a complete bolt on kit, all 100% parts from Bassani and all 100% stainless steel. This costed me $500 new. This is a good deal for a practically new barley used x-pipe. This pipe will work on 1999-2004 mustangs and possibly 96-98 with small modifications. Test tubes are still new in the box. The Xpipe is dirty from sitting a garage for a year. The x-pipe does have some scratches on it from hitting things since the car sat low to the ground.

There is also an extra 02 sensor bung that has been welded into the pipe that was used for my wideband 02. Which costed me $50 just to get that installed.

If you have any questions just ask. I'm asking $350. These are over $500 new I'm in the Sacramento/yolo county Area.

I'm not looking to ship because of the size and no box, but willing to drive to meet someone in California that isn't to far away from me.

Bassani 46003 Bassani Stainless Steel Power X Crossover w/cats 1999-04 Mustang 2V AUTO V8 - 46003, Bassani Mid-Pipes (X-Pipes)

bassani1.JPG

bassani2.JPG

bassani3.JPG

bassani4.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread