bassani sale?

bluntman

Established Member
hey im looking to buy the stainless steal bassani street comp catback for my 03...

where is the cheapest place to order them from?

thanks

(vendors, feel free to pm me price quotes ;-) )

svt03cobra10th

Established Member
I don't know if this is a sale or not, but I am having the catted x pipe and catback installed in two weeks, not the stainless, but the BX series, (weight considerations). It will cost $1250 installed.

PS. It is 1C note less than the previous price I had.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by 03ShadowCobra
I don't think their is such a thing as a bassani sale.

:lol: That's the truth. I got mine from rpmoutlet and it was the stainless bassani and the performance x-pipe. I hear that most people dislike rpm because of their lack of customer service or over all service if any:rolleyes:but they did a good job for me.

errray's 03 svt

Established Member
Originally posted by svt03cobra10th
I don't know if this is a sale or not, but I am having the catted x pipe and catback installed in two weeks, not the stainless, but the BX series, (weight considerations). It will cost $1250 installed.

your getting ripped off. i paid $1000 for your same set up but the ss version.

fubu795

Banned
Damn, bassani is to damn exspensive. My whole exhaust system cost me $600.00 and I installed it myself. I know everyone has there different taste but it seems to be FOLLOW THE LEADER in this forum. I have a MAC 3 inch system and UPR X-Pipe. I'm not saying mine is the best or superior by any means, I'm just saying why spend so much money. MAC is extremely loud, I have yet to hear a louder cobra. Just my 2 cents.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Originally posted by fubu795
Damn, bassani is to damn exspensive. My whole exhaust system cost me $600.00 and I installed it myself. I know everyone has there different taste but it seems to be FOLLOW THE LEADER in this forum. I have a MAC 3 inch system and UPR X-Pipe. I'm not saying mine is the best or superior by any means, I'm just saying why spend so much money. MAC is extremely loud, I have yet to hear a louder cobra. Just my 2 cents.

i second that 1 also, because i have heard how loud it is, and it blows every cobra i ever heard away in sound, not sayin this is the best way to go, but if u want loud, mac is the way to go...my buddy has a 03 cobra with long tubes, off road x and flowmasters, and the upr x or mac h with mac cat back blows it out the water, like its nothing....also just my .02

Greg Anderson

Established Member
Ouch!!!!!!!!!!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I would cancel that immediately. For that price you could be rocking stainless and still have some cash in your pocket.

errray's 03 svt

Established Member
errray, was that a grand installed or just for the pieces parts?

a grand for parts. it's nice to have a friend in the exhaust business, the installation was free.

davidmax

Established Member
Call you may want to drive to AZ. for the day,fun shop.David S.

Users who are viewing this thread