Bassani Needs the following cars = Free Exhaust!!!

darkside323

Established Member
So last week my car was chosen by Bassani for some R&D and in return for leaving it 2 days I received a new axleback exhaust. This is no joke. Today when I picked up my car I chatted with Gary their marketing dude and he mentioned they are also looking for the following vehicles:

Another 07-09 GT 500 - Must have full stock exhaust system. Bassani wants to make sure no inconsistencies exist.

93-95 Ford Lightning - They want to change up the tips

13-14 Shelby GT 500 - They want to develop an exhaust system and tips.

Deal goes as follows: You drop off car for about 2 days. They measure and test fit new parts. You get some part of the exhaust free out of it. If you have any questions ask and I will tell or just directly contact Gary at Bassani 714-630-1821. The facility is in Anaheim, California. Free is always good so someone jump on this or spread the word!!!!!

darkside323

Established Member
He did not mention that car but it never hurts to ask right. He did mention they had one in but did not want to mess with the side exhaust aspect. If you can live without that maybe you should contact Gary at Bassani.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
That’s how I got my Bassani X with cats back in 96. The Anaheim location:rockon: Kool deal!

darkside323

Established Member
Awesome deal!!!!! Hope it all works out. They are all really cool peeps. Tell Gary and Geoff, that Charles say's hi!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread