bassani headers

Cobrakid2006

We Are VENOM
Established Member
hey guys just wanna ask a few ?'s first of all i think i wanna get Bassani headers(no longtubes cause car is lowered to much) and i got a deal of a bassani catted x that i'm gonna be getting.(the SS version) so they should bolt right up i'm thinkin. so will i need o2 extensions? and what about header bolts and gaskets? just wanna know what i'm getting into and wondering if its worth a nice lil power gain. my exhaust will be Bassani headers,bassani cat X and magnapacks. should sound good i hope! any idea what kind of rwhp i'm looking at on a stock everything(besides exhuast mods)car?? thanx guys

Paul

coolguy10786

Established Member
Yes on the 02 extensions and they come with gaskets for the headers, but i would still get new exhaust gaskets just for piece of mind. I used both stock and bassani gaskets. They come with bolts and first time around i used a combo of bassani and stock studs. I would go with some Stage 8 bolts though.

As long as its the 5 piece x pipe the mids will bolt right up.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
yeah get the locking bolts, and i would stick with using stock gaskets, most other gaskets even the crusch type do not seal well

Users who are viewing this thread