bassani headers

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
They were supposedly going to start shipping this month... I am waiting to hear from Anderson Ford @ WWW.AndersonFordMotorsport.com

BassaniHeaders46.gif

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Is that a pic of the Bass mid lenghts? They look sweet. Are those suposed to bolt up directly to the cated x? I'd sure like to hear more about availabilty. Spring is just around the corner and the car need exhaust badly. Keep us posted please.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Originally posted by Ray Hilton
Is that a pic of the Bass mid lenghts? They look sweet. Are those suposed to bolt up directly to the cated x? I'd sure like to hear more about availabilty. Spring is just around the corner and the car need exhaust badly. Keep us posted please.

I have heard that they will work with the bassani x-pipe... I don't know if it will work with the catted or off-road version or both :shrug: That is the pic from Andersons website. www.andersonfordmotorsport.com Pick the 4.6/5.4 and choose new products section.

SVT 03 Cobra

I called Bassani direct, and their mid lenght will not be avalible till late feb. and it will mate up to their x-pipe... with or without cats. Hope this helps. Oh BTW the hold up is some fitment problems on the right side. I like it when a company won't release a product till they know it is right :) It shows they put out a good product.

Jayson

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
I had heard that these mid lengths were supposed to be individually flanged, like the Kooks headers? It looks like they have a one-piece flange, like the BBKs, and will require dropping the K to install.:nonono:

If so, they will be hard to justify IMO. I don't want to drop the K to install a freaking exhaust...

Anybody know the answer for sure? :(

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
It will work with magnaflow catted x to then I assume right?

I posted a poll but noone got back to me. Should I go with bassani mid length and magnalfow catted x to go with my magnaflow catback or jdm long tubes with their shorty h with cats?

What power differences will I get between the two of them?

Last edited:

raiders03

Banned
00SVTdubs
I hope it hooks up to the Magnaflow x-pipe but hey told me at Bassani that it would only hook up to theres. I'm sure a little welding will take care of it.

SSCOBRA03

Established Member
About a month ago I had the Bassani catted x-pipe and catback installed. It took an extra 20 minutes of adjusting and measuring before we got the pipes the same length comming out the back.
Will these headers be the same length on each side or do we as consumers have to do Basanni's job to make the pipes look non-retarded on our cars?

Sorry for the rant but for Bassani charges one would think both pipes would be of equal length.

Users who are viewing this thread