Bassani Headers and o/r X w/ MAC 3 in...

03DarkShadow

Established Member
I am running a 2.75 RR pully, Bassani Headers and X, MAC 3 in cat-back, BilletFlowTB, 160 Thermostat, Fluidyne H.E., 9in Powerstack w/ AR heat shield, AR Diablo Flip-Chip, TR6's, Spec Stage 2, Tri-Ax, ADJ quadrant and cable, 315 Nittos, and some interior stuff.

03DarkShadow

Established Member
BTW, ive had a 6lb lower on and changed cat-backs a couple times. The lower added a buttload of torque but no more HP. Just creating too much heat. I may go w/ a 2lb lower later on.

03DarkShadow

Established Member
Its holding up fine so far. Got about 7500 miles on it. The reason i went to the Spec 2 instead of stage 3 is because Spec revised the Pressure plate on the stage 2 to the same as stage 3. Only diffrence is the discs. Stage 2 is full face and Stage 3 is 6 puck. I havent had luck w/ puck type clutches. BTW no chatter at all! The tech at Spec told me to get an adjustable cable for proper release and travel of the TOB.

Last edited:

predator

Established Member
Geez!! I had my volume a little high and gave me a jump at the end! Must be real sweet in person. I am still trying to decide which way to go myself.

Users who are viewing this thread