Bassani exhuast ?

Justntym

She likes my snake!
Established Member
I bought mine from excessive motorsports for 470. Be sure for go with the 3 1/2 tips and congrats on your bassani purchase. I love mine performance and sound!!

blown01cobra

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Justntym said:
I bought mine from excessive motorsports for 470. Be sure for go with the 3 1/2 tips and congrats on your bassani purchase. I love mine performance and sound!!

I have had the Bassani setup before when I had the IRS and loved it but had to sell due too going to a solid axel. Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
blown01cobra said:
I have had the Bassani setup before when I had the IRS and loved it but had to sell due too going to a solid axel. Thanks for all the suggestions guys.
no problem, the ebay vendor I suggested has a "best offer" option on his auctions. I didn't think he would take 430 shipped, but he did.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I don't know why it would. Stock, or with an off-road X neither gets any drone(that I can tell anyways) with gears, or without. His GT is the same. From what I understand the mufflers have stainless inards, but just aluminized everything else. In florida I doubt you would even need stainless, unless you want to brag about stainless exhaust.

Jamie R.

Established Member
The in the Bx does not have a stainless casing around the muffler and it does not include the removable inserts in the tail pipes. I ended up getting the stainless exhaust system and I got it from Ninosport.com. One neat part about the inserts is that you can put them in and the drone is not that bad going down the road. I always pull my inserts out before I go to the track, but it probably does'nt make any difference.

Jamie R.
'01 cobra

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Jamie R. said:
The in the Bx does not have a stainless casing around the muffler and it does not include the removable inserts in the tail pipes. I ended up getting the stainless exhaust system and I got it from Ninosport.com. One neat part about the inserts is that you can put them in and the drone is not that bad going down the road. I always pull my inserts out before I go to the track, but it probably does'nt make any difference.

Jamie R.
'01 cobra
The setup I got from the vendor I suggested, had baffles included. My brother and I share them on the street. He is going with a GT setup since he has a SRA, it should come with them.

Jamie R.

Established Member
Maybe you got lucky, because Bassani told me that only the Stainless version came with the baffles.

Jamie R.
'01 Cobra

Justntym

She likes my snake!
Established Member
Ya the only thing I didn't like about the bassani was the baffles. When I took mine out there is a hole where the baffles screwed in. Kind of an eye sore! Other than that they rock......still need to get a good o/r H pipe any suggestions that will not break the bank?

blown01cobra

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Justntym said:
Ya the only thing I didn't like about the bassani was the baffles. When I took mine out there is a hole where the baffles screwed in. Kind of an eye sore! Other than that they rock......still need to get a good o/r H pipe any suggestions that will not break the bank?

What that screw hole is on the bottom of the tailpipe how is it a eyesore who in the hell is ever going to se it?

Users who are viewing this thread